Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 65. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Just bought 200K at 355, it is never a lose, ok, lose is 0.70BTC, but how much profit...

dammn i am going insane:)
yesterday i had 200k now well above 1mil coins, i have another 3BTC coming in hopefully will remain at 400..
man if it hits like 70k/80k like 1week ago this mean 700 to 800BTC haha but hey this is Crypto can also well head to shit

You have to have good stomach, great risk=great reward:)
And don't loose out money you cannot afford
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Just bought 200K at 355, it is never a lose, ok, lose is 0.70BTC, but how much profit...
good move
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So what is happening with GRID?

Just panic sell like the first time a few months ago, and then adding more and more coins and then pump it again like one week ago?
Activity: 302
Your a gambler not a trader mate i play in real big boy markets, this is just a bit of fun to me.

Trading 101

stability = sustainability
(real) volume = verification true of price

This has either and the coins i said do.. so no il keep my dick right here thanks  Cheesy
Activity: 552
Yer its all disgusting mate that's why i don't play.. people only make alt coins to rob you of your bitcoin so stop buying this shit!! At best mine it and dump!!

There will be some nice slow moves in ltc over the next couple months so keep a eye on that, but other than Litecoin, ShadowCash and dash the rest can suck my dick.
I like the idea of graph coin but thats yet to be seen.

Please keep your dick for yourself, Otherwise you will die from hunger. You will lose everything with this wrong  selection.
Litecoin was a clone coin that died a long time ago, Dash is a large and organized scam With a huge instamined and Shadowcash is a big shit. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yer good luck getting away with that twice.. would you beat a dead horse as well  Cheesy
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Man i am accumulating like crazy:)

i mean i bought this coin 1.5week ago 4BTC like 26.5k coin i just bought 285k coin for just 1BTC

do i need to remember you guys this coin dumped from 500k to 500sat about 1 month or so ago?, it got back from 500sat to 80k!! this will happen again this time i will be happy at 40k
Right i think we can stick a fork in this bitch cuz it done.

If you gonna buy at least wait until they turn off the volume machine that cycles ever 4 mins then you know they have finished, catch ya around peeps.
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
"his"?  Well I'm a she for one and I did  make some btc on this coin before the big dump. Smart traders usually do. It's a deal now so i'm gonna accumulate more. Swing plays. Something else smart traders do.

LMAO MS smart Trader. Buying at 38k and by the time of your Posts again at 4k and you still make some btc. Well done. As I said you are spreading bs to dump or you are not that smart after all. 

If you want to trade a scamcoin and are aware it is a scam, fine. I tried to warn some that missed grid back in feb. The devs "purchased" 95% of the supply for 0 sat, so they will dump profitably at any Price, but I was labeled as a troll immediately by the usual BCT Clowns. 

Lets see bought at 38k sold at 60k bought again at 4k sold at 3400. Yeah lost on the last play but such as life. What did you do buy at 3200 and still bag holding? i'll scoop at 300.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
target : volume 500 BTC   Cool waiting BTC-e  Cool
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Haha, really mate im trying to get cheaper than this... how?? lol

Goddam some people  Cheesy
legendary
Yer its all disgusting mate that's why i don't play.. people only make alt coins to rob you of your bitcoin so stop buying this shit!! At best mine it and dump!!

There will be some nice slow moves in ltc over the next couple months so keep a eye on that, but other than Litecoin, ShadowCash and dash the rest can suck my dick.

In this you say dont buy , and in behind and real you buy more cheap ?
yeah ...  Cool Cool Cool
I know it , i should make another statement and some people follow me ??

urhhh ... I certain with my self and my action
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
This is very disgusting
+1

What on earth happened here?
Well. Almost 96% down??Hm..Looks like dev copy they previous strategy .Dump coins to 0.0000001 and mysteriously disappeare.I don't think so that coin will see 0.0008  again .However so far I like this coin because I made very nice profit .Now Gridpay looks like garbage 10k coin.
legendary

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
second wallet is growing
i am watching for distribution  Smiley

2nd wallet grew and then dumped. Seems like that's the one keeping the price down.

Or dumping. Who knows any more?
Activity: 552
This is very disgusting
It's amazing, the developer was hard work about three months for create a deceptive show in this market and smart traders use of the chance according to their experiences. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: