Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 66. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
second wallet is growing
i am watching for distribution  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
LOL someone put sell order at 1 BTC Cheesy
He/she is tired Cheesy
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
It's a very nice coin...

gridpay.me
Activity: 302
Na i respect people like you HKBvM because you do and don't have to, i get the same shit!

Too many hood guys n not enough good guys  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
if you smart , you can join in this game  Cool Cool Cool Cool   , im tupid not buy at 200sat ,, and now i get Planning for this
Yer i could agree with that if it was flat n finished, but if it rises to 1000sat or around im sure it will be back to 200sat when they notice.
I cant see many taking the chance to buy now even this cheap, defo not 4 million at 1000sat
Activity: 398
"his"?  Well I'm a she for one and I did  make some btc on this coin before the big dump. Smart traders usually do. It's a deal now so i'm gonna accumulate more. Swing plays. Something else smart traders do.

LMAO MS smart Trader. Buying at 38k and by the time of your Posts again at 4k and you still make some btc. Well done. As I said you are spreading bs to dump or you are not that smart after all. 

If you want to trade a scamcoin and are aware it is a scam, fine. I tried to warn some that missed grid back in feb. The devs "purchased" 95% of the supply for 0 sat, so they will dump profitably at any Price, but I was labeled as a troll immediately by the usual BCT Clowns. 
Dont get me wrong mind i aint got a dog in the fight wish you all the best, i just popped in cuz the fake vol peeped my eye n i knew no good was coming.

Alot of wallets are gonna be bag holders now the coins gotta go somewhere if there dumped..
If most people were thinking it was price suppression of cause your gonna get people trying to accumulate off that on the way down but it was a dump not suppression.. most that 4million will sit in the sell wall now waiting for people to slowly bite it over time.

When i got up this morning it was 4btc way from 6000sats 5 hours later and now its 32btc
yep agree! a lot of fake volume
and huge resistance
i think grow target 1500sat max
Dont get me wrong mind i aint got a dog in the fight wish you all the best, i just popped in cuz the fake vol peeped my eye n i knew no good was coming.

Alot of wallets are gonna be bag holders now the coins gotta go somewhere if there dumped..
If most people were thinking it was price suppression of cause your gonna get people trying to accumulate off that on the way down but it was a dump not suppression.. most that 4million will sit in the sell wall now waiting for people to slowly bite it over time.

When i got up this morning it was 4btc way from 6000sats 5 hours later and now its 32btc
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
SUUUCAAA!!!
Activity: 133
Resistance at 300-500 for a while, then it's going to under 10 satoshi.

Nice fluctuations, just managed to recover btc I lost yesterday  Grin
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
That wallet is the fucker that's been dumping n the second wallet is prob theirs to, i said they had about a million left looks like i undershot it but i only had to go on what they show and the fact there showing you that should tell you their job is done n now couldn't give two shits.
Whats 2 or 4 million when you had 15 or 20 or even 30 million

Like i said you can work out whos got that much coin to dump i know how im guessing
top six wallet on trex still growing  Cool Cool Cool , join in this game
yep i am watching for wallets too
maybe they are shaking
but maybe it is sold out
we will see
Activity: 196
SUUUCAAA!!!
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Im' buying heavily now, they will not f... me a second time. It will jump again, i'm pretty sure, buy support is good, sell support is reducing, so looking good for the next days. Cheesy

Yes, I think price will increase again more than 100X or more Wink

It just halved while you were writing your comment.
ha ha ha
don't worry, I've made 15 BTC in the last two days from this coin and now I've approximately  500000 free GRID.  Grin

good one  Smiley , need my addy ? #Kidding  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: