Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 67. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Resistance at 300-500 for a while, then it's going to under 10 satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
top six wallet on trex still growing  Cool Cool Cool , join in this game
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Lol ok this is getting to the point of funny.
You got no chance of getting this price back up, markets grow with confidence and this coin has none because of the people fucking with it.
The old saying of volume verifies price seems of taken a Uturn  Cheesy ... (O yer that for real markets not this little toy game)

I don't know why in caring to say this but this is dump action not accumulation n its so obvious, its just made to look like it.
140btc volume with almost all buys and the price keeps coming down?? (hint.. their setting the lowest sells and instantly buying um to fake large volume, its a cycle every 4mins or so and 20% of the time what their buying don't visually hit the sell wall) RED FLAG

Wallets of 200000k coins keeps turning up and selling over the last 3days and about 10mins ago i spotted a wallet of 900000k coin move in and that was split in two wallets within a minute.  RED FLAG

All this along with how far its came down and for how long tells me this is probably the tail end of there get out but whatever you do to try buy it up or support the price it will just get dumped on cuz whoever it is has at least another 1000000GRID n it looks like their just trying to get what they can for it now (Hence all the games)

Il leave it to you to work out whos got that amount of coins

why is there a wallet of 2.5mil that keeps growing then?
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Im' buying heavily now, they will not f... me a second time. It will jump again, i'm pretty sure, buy support is good, sell support is reducing, so looking good for the next days. Cheesy

Yes, I think price will increase again more than 100X or more Wink

It just halved while you were writing your comment.
ha ha ha
don't worry, I've made 15 BTC in the last two days from this coin and now I've approximately  500000 free GRID.  Grin
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Ignorance + Greed = Disaster  Shocked
Is somebody hoping to get rid of that 2.5 million?Huh
Activity: 232
The rise is going to BEGUN !! Wear your seat BELTS !!
Activity: 426
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Lol give it 5mins n it probably will be 8sats.

I would feel bad about people losing their money but this games wearing so thin with me right now, its the same old rotating broken record and people are still falling for it!!

The worlds full of 95% sheep n 5% Shepard's n that's why its all fucked up  Cheesy  
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 232
just purchased @ 200sat
and waiting one more near 40sat
 Smiley
Waiting for 8sat Cheesy
good move mate
i am thinking to change 40->12
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
just purchased @ 200sat
 Smiley
Waiting for 8sat Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
if you didn't see this coming your a noob. stop supporting/promoting these scam coins.
just purchased @ 200sat
 Smiley
Activity: 196
SUUUCAAA!!!

Thank you sincerely, from the GridPay Team

ty

I do not tell you to die .. but they have to spend all medicines !!

I wish you a long life .. PAINFUL
SUUUCAAA!!!

Thank you sincerely, from the GridPay Team

ty

I do not tell you to die .. but they have to spend all medicines !!
SUUUCAAA!!!
Pages:
Jump to: