Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 69. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
52BTC buy support! That's more than I've seen on a lot of coins lately. With the volume this is sure to lift off. I've got mine and am waiting. Smiley
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
Made a btc the last night on this. I'm pretty happy. I hope it is whales playing. If I can get in on some of the action is something I want to do. I don't care what coin or who is doing it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
it's scary, sad and funny all at the same time. Undecided

not sure how bittrex let's them get away with it but whatever..."nothing to see here" approach as usual, ppl just wanna make money via manipulation.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Man can people actually watch whats going on be4 chatting shit on here... The vol is clearly fake and a few coins are using the same process to achieve it, i called the same thing out on viralcoin a few days ago.

Im not gonna wast my time explaining how it works because its clear to anybody with a pair of eyes watching the market
Activity: 386
The person(s) controlling the shake out and the pumps on $GRID @Bittrex are true pro's.  This is extremely awesome to witness.
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
If you are buying/selling for a few satoshi you are shit.  You prevent a well rounded distro and cause the coins pump to sit on hold.
Well,I'm out with  3.48 btc profit  in two nights and 2 hours in the middle of day. Total 8 hr   3.48btc x $ 270 .00 ( private sell)= $ 939.60  made in 8 hr .I'm happy .Now it's all yours :-)) C ya around.
I'll be back  after midnight to start again.GL
Activity: 133
There is rumor going around twitter that a HUGE pump is about to happen in the next week. There are no details out, but I would not be surprised to see GRID, LIMX, EPY, or other various coins on the list to be pumped.

The wise man always does the exact opposite of what twitter rumors say, in altcoin world, as you will never hear of a good pump in advice (otherwise it wouldn't be a GOOD pump, or not?)
Activity: 406
There is rumor going around twitter that a HUGE pump is about to happen in the next week. There are no details out, but I would not be surprised to see GRID, LIMX, EPY, or other various coins on the list to be pumped.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Buy or sell that is the question.

Good to see you also here, we have eye for good coins
Well i accumulated around 180k now i am gonna sit back and stake:)

lowest price was BTC 500sat, which was a epic dump from 500k to 500sat.. bounced back about a week 1.5 week ago at 70/80k!

so i wont sell my stash since this is a great coin with great feature, maybe even a 0.01BTC coin, for now i am gonna enjoy my evening

PS seems alot of buy support now i havent seen a buy support of 32BTC up until now..
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
If you are buying/selling for a few satoshi you are shit.  You prevent a well rounded distro and cause the coins pump to sit on hold.

Indeed. You are getting maybe a few pennies. It's bullshit.
Activity: 406

Well, we have hit the lowest price that the market has seen. There is currently so much up and down right now despite the fact that it has the most trading volume on Bittrex. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
The eliminating of middle man fees representing a good way to trade in to the crypto currency system. Using NFC technology is a plus point for this coin which doing direct transection between trader's companies, stock holders and institutions... Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Concur with that.
Activity: 386
Activity: 426
we willsee where will the floor
Millionaires Club 47
Whale play is definitely a factor on this coin. Accumulation phase is underway.

Not every coin that drops off the map on price means Whales. 
Let see...I got a few min ago 11k at 0.000044 now I'll try sell 11K  at 0.00048/49 Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Whale play is definitely a factor on this coin. Accumulation phase is underway.

Not every coin that drops off the map on price means Whales. 
Millionaires Club 47
I made btc on this too. Can't complain. Not Earth shattering profit but I'm on the + side of the ledger. Nows a buy time imo.
Best time to play with this coin is time between 12 and 3am in the night.In last two nights I made 3.873 BTC.Not bad at all.
Millionaires Club 47
I made btc on this too. Can't complain. Not Earth shattering profit but I'm on the + side of the ledger. Nows a buy time imo.
got again at 0.000044 and sold at 0.000049 ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: