Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 70. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I made btc on this too. Can't complain. Not Earth shattering profit but I'm on the + side of the ledger. Nows a buy time imo.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
Huge volume. 190btc. Something is going on. Smiley
In the night I've seen volume 230 btc.Wonder if they'll push up to 0.0025 again. All what I like to say ,this coin save my a@ twice  .I got big lost with crave but got back all my btc plus 70% thanx to GridPay
Funny .Got some at 0.00004207 sold at 0.00004834  got again at 0.000044 and sold at 0.000049 .Love it .I'm a little worry and asking myself ,why is so easy  make profit in last two days? ..hm...looks like KABOOOM is comming
Millionaires Club 47
In the night I've seen volume 230 btc.Wonder if they'll push up to 0.0025 again. All what I like to say ,this coin save my a@ twice  .I got big lost with crave but got back all my btc plus 70% thanx to GridPay
Millionaires Club 47
why many dump ?
So far is very easy play with this coin.Just buy at bid .Wait  15 to 20 min sell at ask  and quick buy at bid.I did this last night for 3 hours and got 12 K free coins.Now  I'm waiting for 0.0007 or 0.0008.As far I've remmember  this coin was at 0.0025 a few months ago .Gatekeeper can be huge change and maybe we can see again 0.0025-0.004.
Got to get them all!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Got to get them all!
"his"?  Well I'm a she for one and I did  make some btc on this coin before the big dump. Smart traders usually do. It's a deal now so i'm gonna accumulate more. Swing plays. Something else smart traders do.
Activity: 398
I might also add there was zero, absolutely zero activity in the thread during the ICO, but they got a pretty huge amount of BTC. Insta listed at bittrex and pumped. Make your own decissions, I am not going to judge anyone, if its legit or not, just telling how it was as all posts from back then have been deleted.
stupid  Cheesy, u jump here & fudding,dump fool
hmm they didnt, i saw earlier ,i cant post in gridpay thread

Yeah it was a locked thread for a while. I doubt posts where deleted when they couldn't be posted up.

so i hope you guys got burned badly for calling other people trolls who were just warning others. Coingrab probably didnt and was spreading bs to dump his bag.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Whale play is definitely a factor on this coin. Accumulation phase is underway.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
Every altcoin has market manipulators. This coin is no different. Anyone is a fool to think "their coin" has no such thing. EVERY coin is manipulated.  Wink
Got to get them all!
BEcause its a scam coin. It has done this many times. Thats why people were complaining in the old thread.

Not necessarily a scam but too many manipulators in the altcoin market kill most of the coins and their price. I have seen this market manipulation too many times and that is why I barely day trade anymore. It's a shame really because if there was more cleaner trading then it would attract more peeps to invest in cryptos so all these peeps are doing is lining their own pockets at the expense of everyone else plus the altcoin market in general. Cry

It's not so different from Wall Street in that respect  Wink Just learn to read the people that invest, buy at lows, ride the waves, and get out in time.

This is exactly right. Some chase whale and pumpers for this reason. know the signs and watch the volume and jump on before it pumps or at least early in the pump and sell off when you think its near the top.
Activity: 398
BEcause its a scam coin. It has done this many times. Thats why people were complaining in the old thread.

Not necessarily a scam but too many manipulators in the altcoin market kill most of the coins and their price. I have seen this market manipulation too many times and that is why I barely day trade anymore. It's a shame really because if there was more cleaner trading then it would attract more peeps to invest in cryptos so all these peeps are doing is lining their own pockets at the expense of everyone else plus the altcoin market in general. Cry

Sure it's a scam. Do you think reaching the marketcap of NXT right after launch of an ICO that nearly no one showed any interest in is possible without controling 95% of the supply?

Activity: 379

It's not so different from Wall Street in that respect  Wink Just learn to read the people that invest, buy at lows, ride the waves, and get out in time.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

Dev probably owns most of the supply and pumps every now and than, to dump on the noobs. (This post will probably be deleted)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
BEcause its a scam coin. It has done this many times. Thats why people were complaining in the old thread a while back.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Why is price falling so hard on bittrex?
Got to get them all!
this gatekeeper thing sounds interesting

It does indeed and I can't wait to get a good look at it.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
this gatekeeper thing sounds interesting
Got to get them all!
I bought more just be for the rise to 40k country.
Pages:
Jump to: