Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 71. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Living the dream
Oh yeah its a whale or group trying to keep the price down for their entrance.  Wink i'm eating some of that wall now.

Yep seen it time and time again. Definitely a group or whale hemming in the price to scoop up cheap coins before they pull it. Volume is impressive too.
Activity: 47
Oh yeah its a whale or group trying to keep the price down for their entrance.  Wink i'm eating some of that wall now.
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Some whale has a 7 btc sell near 40k in the way for his group to enter low. Now is the time if ever to buy coins.
Activity: 37
I'm glad I got a bunch earlier. No way am I missing out on this one. my luck usually sucks for catching this things before the blast off.
Activity: 4
I don't know of any shills but I did notice all that btc volume on Trex and had to see what all the fuss was all about. Seems some pretty cool apps are about to release so I bought some and hopefully it will rise in value the next few days/weeks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 29
Watching carefully. Picked up a few on last dump Cool
Activity: 10
Yeah I just checked and it did indeed go to 500k 2 times. It's also been way above where it is now for a long time. I'm buying some too. I have a good feeling on this coin.
Activity: 154
I am serious. Look at the coins trade history on Bittrex it hit 500k 2x.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
this is just shit ... another shit .. from shit to shit ...

Trying to score cheap coins? Well the super cheap are gone but I am more than sure this is going up so still they are at a good buy in price. This coin has hit 500k 2x in the past and has the potential to do so again.

well , for you super cheap , but for me just super SHit , are you seriously 500k Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  ya ya  I know this shit can dump again to 1k   Grin , my feeling say  .. soon 1k again ... waiting this .. good luck for you  Cool Cool Cool

Trying to score cheap coins? Well the super cheap are gone but I am more than sure this is going up so still they are at a good buy in price. This coin has hit 500k 2x in the past and has the potential to do so again.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 19
Oh shit guys I think it's starting to pump!
I just scooped up a btc worth. Not missing out on this one.
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
Agreed minion this looks like a coin ready for a pump. It's a gamble. Buy now before you fomo buy at a higher price later but the risk is if you buy now it may not pump. My opinion is that isn't likely with this volume.
Activity: 40
I'd suggest being very careful here, given the history of this coin and dev past actions/price manipulation.  Very odd.

Nothing I haven't seen on any other coin. Looks like a market getting ready for a pump up. Even Doge and BTC have pumps. It's a part of life in these coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I'd suggest being very careful here, given the history of this coin and dev past actions/price manipulation.  Very odd.
Pages:
Jump to: