Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 16. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
any news on the MN status  Huh are we getting a masternode
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
the wallet finally sync,'d, just took a really long time
Activity: 336
I started with roughly 28k Grim coins... since the 4th I have gotten 4 stakes, but they have been 2066, 556, 186, and 12 ...
my weight does continue to increase though, even after having just gotten the 12
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
anyone else having issues syncing the wallet?

1.Open the .exe file you extracted
2. Search in your pc a folder called "Grim" should be located in /Users/App Data/ Roaming/ Grim  but its better if you just search Grim in archive explorer
3. Open a new txt file and type :
"addnode=45.32.195.56:24861
addnode=reaper.rocks:24861"
4. Save file as "grim" and change its extension from .txt to .conf so its called  "grim.conf" (be sure to select "all" types instead of "text" also)
5. Close and restart your wallet
6. Wait for it to Sync
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
anyone else having issues syncing the wallet?
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
hi.i want to invest at grim coin but need to know how much coins will be mined every year??

wanna try self but i need they put on some cryptopia or anything i know. since im lost money on coin gather~damn Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
I Think Grimcoin is good for Invest

Why? Could you possibly argue?
Founder Nur1Labs
How long ICO will run dev?

We aren't doing an ICO.  The PoW phase has ended and it is purely PoS now.  You can purchase it on the market place (or we will sell from dev funds to add towards further listings based on current market price) or you can mine on blockmunch.club and choose GRIM as a payout (Be sure to use c=grimpos as the password arguement).

only have sha-256 for now mine. hmmm so i just wait for next exchange. if cryptopia on list. will followed Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
I Think Grimcoin is good for Invest
Activity: 236
hi.i want to invest at grim coin but need to know how much coins will be mined every year??

We aren't doing an ICO.  The PoW phase has ended and it is purely PoS now.  You can purchase it on the market place (or we will sell from dev funds to add towards further listings based on current market price) or you can mine on blockmunch.club and choose GRIM as a payout (Be sure to use c=grimpos as the password arguement).
Activity: 8
We have officially forked GRIM coin now to increase PoS to 525%.  The exchanges have been notified and should be taking their wallets off line.  If they are delayed in this...PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO OR FROM EXCHANGES UNTIL THEY UPDATE THE SOURCE!!!!!  The new wallets can be downloaded at https://github.com/GrimReaperCoins/GRIM/releases/tag/v1.2  THIS IS A MANDATORY UPDATE!  If you do not update your wallet, you will be on an unsupported chain and will NOT get the 525% PoS!  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE, THEN DELETE THE CONTENTS OF THAT FOLDER BEFORE LAUNCHING V1.2!!!!!  Use these addnodes : addnode=45.32.195.56:24861
addnode=reaper.rocks:24861

Is this wallet really functional?
I have added nodes mentioned here, in sync process, i never complete.
Remaining number decrease but new remaining block added continually.
The number of remaining blocks getting bigger and bigger.

Do i need to do some config?

Sorry, had my 2 year old in Disney World all day, just now got back to the motel...Not sure what causes this but we've seen it on one other occasion.  Try deleting everything just as you would if you updated wallet (backing up wallet.dat first), then launching the wallet again.  The other person who had this issue did this and the 2nd time the chain caught up.  If anyone can replicate this issue, please send us the details so we can examine what is going on and how we can correct it.

Sorry for the late reply, with the instruction I could make it successfully sync now.
Although ready to stake, i think due to too few balance, never stake and expected date to stake continually back and forth between 4days and 3days.

BTW, I hope your kid and yourself had nice time in Disney World.
Thanks
Activity: 46
Activity: 294
GRIM isn't directly mineable but you can mine on Blockmunch.club and choose GRIM as payout.  As far as "loosing" coins when staking...unless you loose your wallet.dat file
Founder Nur1Labs
Hi Dev. do we need the wallet to be open for the coins to stake ?
if so, if we let them on cm they stake no matter if we turn down pc ?

Yes it needs to be open and unlocked in order to stake coins.  And yes it will stake on CM regardless.

put on cryptopia. will better many crowd do~
Activity: 52
Is there any sort of mailing list to be the first to hear of this sister project?
Hmmm Grim Coin and lady Death Coin?

Yes it needs to be open and unlocked in order to stake coins.  And yes it will stake on CM regardless.
Activity: 112
This is a great project, but could you please tell me more about what makes it different from other ones?
Activity: 532
Founder Nur1Labs
Its been several hours and I still have zero connections, I have another POS wallet, that is staking correctly on the same system.    There is no way grim.conf is case sensitive? and should be Grim.conf?

your addnode setting maybe try look there. if wanna there trick for not go roaming  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: