Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 15. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies are awesome!
waw .. high prices almost reach 1k .. let's all of us .. this is the right time to buy .. because now the price is very cheap .. after this the price of cryptopia will surely reach 5k .. and we can a lot of money .. Cool

1k what? I think you might be confused because Coinsmarkets.com uses 10 cyphers.. instead of 9.

http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GRIM.htm

We are at the cheap price of 81 satoshi's

Check coinmarketcap website here.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/grimcoin/

Btw 81 sat is a real steal for this awesome coin with low supply.

xD Masternodes are coming.

Join discord!

https://discord.gg/eFWJ5m8
Activity: 86
Need the Wallet for Mac, where can i get it ?!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
waw .. high prices almost reach 1k .. let's all of us .. this is the right time to buy .. because now the price is very cheap .. after this the price of cryptopia will surely reach 5k .. and we can a lot of money .. Cool
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Bought some GRIM..... long live GRIM
Activity: 154
Just buy some more GRIM. hold and wait for new exchange, MN.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Holding, wait for new exchange and master node. go go go
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
Hi. my Grim wallet says out of sync , but i dont see it being under syncing progress
am i doing something wrong ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
So I'm going to be out of town for a week and will not have internet access on my laptop (where I keep my main GRIM wallet) ... in order to continue getting stakes, should I toss all my GRIM into my CoinsMarkets wallet?

That why I ask dev to add ispace.co.uk. since there secure

I will contact ispace and see what they say and what requirements they would have.

i wait news. if prospect is better than ok coin . i will move and trade to this coin. since they too much long BEP.

the best exchange will give a good score so that it will impact on the progress made by this coin. and that's a bigger sign for getting luck from this project
yes .. you are right ,, but not as easy as we imagine ,, because everything takes a lot of money ... i also heard that this coin is raising funds for list in yobit ,, now is the right time to buy at CM because the price is so cheap ,, and hold for a while until dev and team properly "register on a larger exchange ..
To enter a better exchange will definitely increase the exchange rate for this coin and I think the price will continue to improve. indeed a greater new exchange is needed

cryptopia better exchange, my money full there. since i drove out nova exchange. they will close~
Activity: 728
the best exchange will give a good score so that it will impact on the progress made by this coin. and that's a bigger sign for getting luck from this project
yes .. you are right ,, but not as easy as we imagine ,, because everything takes a lot of money ... i also heard that this coin is raising funds for list in yobit ,, now is the right time to buy at CM because the price is so cheap ,, and hold for a while until dev and team properly "register on a larger exchange ..
To enter a better exchange will definitely increase the exchange rate for this coin and I think the price will continue to improve. indeed a greater new exchange is needed
Activity: 238
That's an insane PoS percentage for sure. Is there a purpose or a roadmap for that coin?
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
So I'm going to be out of town for a week and will not have internet access on my laptop (where I keep my main GRIM wallet) ... in order to continue getting stakes, should I toss all my GRIM into my CoinsMarkets wallet?

I will contact ispace and see what they say and what requirements they would have.
Founder Nur1Labs

Hello Dev, any news for this coin? no more PoW? PoS 525% per year? is this correct? any news for new airdrop?
Following this project.

Regards

Okane Satoshi

Work on MN has officially began (beyond early pre-testing). We still can't give an exact date, as we expect to test it extensively before releasing.

As for other listings, most likely those will come shortly after the MN update is released.  We will be letting the community know how/when we plan to raise these funds and getting feedback through our Discord at the appropriate time.  Real life emergencies have kept me personally from posting much or chatting much in Discord, and in the next 1-2 weeks this will probably continue.  But we are working on the MN and will keep everyone updated as we can.
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev, any news for this coin? no more PoW? PoS 525% per year? is this correct? any news for new airdrop?
Following this project.

Regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
Activity: 728
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Dev, whenever I get a stake, for a time it says "Not staking because you don't have mature coins" ... is this based on the number of confirmations of the latest stake reward?
Founder Nur1Labs
any news on the MN status  Huh are we getting a masternode

Yes, MN are still planned.  We haven't been able to push it out as quickly as we'd like, but too many coins have been making changes lately with errors or mistakes and have cost a sever drop in value and community trust.  We understand everyone is interested in getting the MN asap, but we'd rather it take longer and it be done correctly.  We apologize for the delay, but getting it done correctly versus quickly is better for everyone.

i wait on cryptopia. and try contact ispace.co.uk that pos good~ Roll Eyes
any news on the MN status  Huh are we getting a masternode

Yes, MN are still planned.  We haven't been able to push it out as quickly as we'd like, but too many coins have been making changes lately with errors or mistakes and have cost a sever drop in value and community trust.  We understand everyone is interested in getting the MN asap, but we'd rather it take longer and it be done correctly.  We apologize for the delay, but getting it done correctly versus quickly is better for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: