Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 17. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13
We have officially forked GRIM coin now to increase PoS to 525%.  The exchanges have been notified and should be taking their wallets off line.  If they are delayed in this...PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO OR FROM EXCHANGES UNTIL THEY UPDATE THE SOURCE!!!!!  The new wallets can be downloaded at https://github.com/GrimReaperCoins/GRIM/releases/tag/v1.2  THIS IS A MANDATORY UPDATE!  If you do not update your wallet, you will be on an unsupported chain and will NOT get the 525% PoS!  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE, THEN DELETE THE CONTENTS OF THAT FOLDER BEFORE LAUNCHING V1.2!!!!!  Use these addnodes : addnode=45.32.195.56:24861
addnode=reaper.rocks:24861

Is this wallet really functional?
I have added nodes mentioned here, in sync process, i never complete.
Remaining number decrease but new remaining block added continually.
The number of remaining blocks getting bigger and bigger.

Do i need to do some config?

Sorry, had my 2 year old in Disney World all day, just now got back to the motel...Not sure what causes this but we've seen it on one other occasion.  Try deleting everything just as you would if you updated wallet (backing up wallet.dat first), then launching the wallet again.  The other person who had this issue did this and the 2nd time the chain caught up.  If anyone can replicate this issue, please send us the details so we can examine what is going on and how we can correct it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC
Its been several hours and I still have zero connections, I have another POS wallet, that is staking correctly on the same system.    There is no way grim.conf is case sensitive? and should be Grim.conf?

I'm half asleep, so I might have mixed something up. Backup wallet and place it somewhere safe before proceeding

1. Copied my wallet file from within AppData\Roaming\Grim folder and place it somewhere else temporarily
2. delete the grim folder in AppData\Roaming\
3. delete the grim app
4. Install new and improved grim app version 1.2
5. Close the new grim app
6. Open AppData\Roaming\Grim\Grim.conf file with notepad and add addnode=45.32.195.56:24861 and then save and close
7. Place Wallet.dat file from step 1 into AppData\Roaming\Grim folder
8. Open Grim, let sync, encrypt wallet

This is exactly what i've done except in Grim.Conf i've :
addnode=198.199.113.75
addnode=45.32.195.56:24861

Hope this will help.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Its been several hours and I still have zero connections, I have another POS wallet, that is staking correctly on the same system.    There is no way grim.conf is case sensitive? and should be Grim.conf?

I'm half asleep, so I might have mixed something up. Backup wallet and place it somewhere safe before proceeding

1. Copied my wallet file from within AppData\Roaming\Grim folder and place it somewhere else temporarily
2. delete the grim folder in AppData\Roaming\
3. delete the grim app
4. Install new and improved grim app version 1.2
5. Close the new grim app
6. Open AppData\Roaming\Grim\Grim.conf file with notepad and add addnode=45.32.195.56:24861 and then save and close
7. Place Wallet.dat file from step 1 into AppData\Roaming\Grim folder
8. Open Grim, let sync, encrypt wallet

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
We have officially forked GRIM coin now to increase PoS to 525%.  The exchanges have been notified and should be taking their wallets off line.  If they are delayed in this...PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO OR FROM EXCHANGES UNTIL THEY UPDATE THE SOURCE!!!!!  The new wallets can be downloaded at https://github.com/GrimReaperCoins/GRIM/releases/tag/v1.2  THIS IS A MANDATORY UPDATE!  If you do not update your wallet, you will be on an unsupported chain and will NOT get the 525% PoS!  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE, THEN DELETE THE CONTENTS OF THAT FOLDER BEFORE LAUNCHING V1.2!!!!!  Use these addnodes : addnode=45.32.195.56:24861

Same thing with me, I added all the nodes I found in this whole thread and I'm not syncing

No problem for me once i put the 2 node in my AppData\Roaming\Grim\Grim.conf file

Is there any blockexplorer somewhere? i've just updated to the new version of the wallet and i want to know if i am on the right chain.

Response to myself.
Found 1 here : http://grim.reaper.rocks/ but beware the hash column is in fact TxId and if you want the true hash to compare with your wallet you need to click on the block to see it.
Is there any blockexplorer somewhere? i've just updated to the new version of the wallet and i want to know if i am on the right chain.

Same thing with me, I added all the nodes I found in this whole thread and I'm not syncing
Activity: 8

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
I bought all the way up to 44 says.
I don't care, if it cost me a bit more, hasn't failed me yet.  Lets make Grim awesome! Don't ever quit Dev, we got faith in this.
I see a lot of gamers liking this coin

will see best of it. really nice gamer like it  Grin
Activity: 140
I bought all the way up to 44 says.
I don't care, if it cost me a bit more, hasn't failed me yet.  Lets make Grim awesome! Don't ever quit Dev, we got faith in this.
I see a lot of gamers liking this coin
anyone have nodes?    I am not syncing on two different computers.
CryptoFacto has done a Youtube review of GRIM.  We believe he did an honest and fair review.  Check it out and be sure to subscribe, we've been checking out his other videos as well today!  You can check out his review and other videos here :

TBH this one smells bad. The guy's name, the entire affair...alot of bots probably on this thread also..i'd be careful, i have experience losing on these kinds of coins.

I R BOT I R NOT REAL...Again I ask, what possible benefit does this do?  Just jump on Discord and you'll meet REAL LIVE PEOPLE who are part of a great community.  You want to spread FUD?  At least have something to back it up...check us out, talk to the devs, talk to the supporters...Them if GRIM isn't for you, we wish you the best.  If it is, we welcome you!

calm dev. let him song...btw, when release new schedule exchange. im pass too much since busy this time~

I didn't mean that to come off as being hateful.  I apologize if it did.  Really just meant for anyone who doubts the coin or anything about it to do some research, talk to our community and to us.  Then decide.  Just be informed before forming an opinion either way.  We'll never fault anyone for having an informed opinion, good or bad.  But again, I apologize if I came off as being hateful or disrespectful, wasn't my intent.
Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs
TBH this one smells bad. The guy's name, the entire affair...alot of bots probably on this thread also..i'd be careful, i have experience losing on these kinds of coins.

I R BOT I R NOT REAL...Again I ask, what possible benefit does this do?  Just jump on Discord and you'll meet REAL LIVE PEOPLE who are part of a great community.  You want to spread FUD?  At least have something to back it up...check us out, talk to the devs, talk to the supporters...Them if GRIM isn't for you, we wish you the best.  If it is, we welcome you!

calm dev. let him song...btw, when release new schedule exchange. im pass too much since busy this time~

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

There are bots on literally every single ANN topic. its becoming a plague. every single coin. "EXCHANGE DEV?Huh" or "I like this project ICO where buy tokens"

I don't understand the "the entire affair"? It's a fast transaction coin that had a PoW period. went full PoS with a fork to increase PoS rewards with eventually masternode support. It's pretty basic stuff.

The name. Eh There are worse ones.

This dev is known for being extremely responsive. he is active on exchange chats. he is active here. he responds to people quickly. Which is a rarity these days.
Activity: 261

What happened???
can you tell me ...

This is just a rejected stake.  It happens usually when 2 people stake the same amount and the other person grabs the stake.  You didn't loose anything.  You will continue to stake the same amount as before, from the same weight as before until you get a successful stake.
Activity: 608

What happened???
can you tell me ...
Activity: 58
Dev, tell us when the coin sending is done. so we know the final result for us. hope i get the token, but if not..  no problemo.  its just not my luck.
Pages:
Jump to: