Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 86. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
what your ICO hard-cap goal?
the hard cap is 20 million.
wow! What % we have now?

They almost sold 3,000,000 HKN tokens so about 15% from the hard cap.

It's great to start, and it's a long journey, waiting for the end of the fork, to see how things evolve in the near future, hoping that some big investors (whales) will join in HACKEN

There's still a lot of days for Hacken ICO. Let's hope for the best. I can see that the ICO is going smoothly.

Our world really needs cyber security, which is what hackers provide.There is no doubt that Hacken will soon succeed
Yes, but they really need to focus on marketing, imho
They try to do everything, but this bitcoins forks kill all alts and ICO, everyone want to get free s..tcoins and don't want to invest in any ICO
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
wow! What % we have now?

It's great to start, and it's a long journey, waiting for the end of the fork, to see how things evolve in the near future, hoping that some big investors (whales) will join in HACKEN

There's still a lot of days for Hacken ICO. Let's hope for the best. I can see that the ICO is going smoothly.

Our world really needs cyber security, which is what hackers provide.There is no doubt that Hacken will soon succeed
Yes, but they really need to focus on marketing, imho
Activity: 430
wow! What % we have now?

Activity: 339
wow! What % we have now?

Activity: 376
wow! What % we have now?

Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
wow! What % we have now?

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What do you put the chance of actually reaching the hard cap without some major news hitting our faces?

How much will not reaching the hard cap really affect the program itself? Just a slower start but in the long run the same achievements as planned or smaller project but a more stable one?

I'm in for a bit and I'm curious what your thoughts are.  Smiley
Howdy all,

Back again with a Telegram roundup for you, focusing on the main discussion points over the last few days.

General Questions:
1. How are you different to QuantStamp?
>QuantStamp focuses its efforts on smart contract auditing. Hacken concentrates on the building of a cybersecurity marketplace. Hacken is also building cybersecurity ecosystems with the goal to connect blockchain communities; giving companies and white hat hackers the ability to cooperate on a fair basis. In addition, Quantstamp is focused on the solidity language their universal scanner release is a year away. HackenProof is aiming for a Q4 realise this year.

2. Do you believe that companies are going to trust Hacken enough to allow them to dig vulnerabilities just because they claim to be white hats?
>It's already proven that bug bounties are a more efficient tool than penetration test audits by big cybersecurity companies. A key reason for this is that in bug bounty program only the first white hat that finds a bug will get rewarded, so it's unlikely that a bug won't be reported. So the short story is that more bugs get fixed and bounty hunters get paid.

Token Sale Related Questions
Are there any restrictions on citizens of particular countries - US, China, Singapore etc?
>Regulations are ever changing, so please read the Terms and Conditions before you purchase here: https://hacken.io/wp-content/uploads/Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

1. How much did Hacken raise during the Whitelist sale?
>Hacken's soft cap of 1.5m USD was raised and the decision was made to close the Whitelist sale early, leaving the remaining tokens for the main sale.

2. What's the minimum amount of tokens that can be purchased during the main sale?
> Minimum purchase during the main sale is 1 HKN (1 USD).

3. What's the hard cap again?
> The hard cap is 20m USD.

A couple of other interesting things...
1. A new advisor is coming onboard soon. There was a teaser in Telegram today, but it'll be revealed shortly...so stay tuned. Rumour is their name starts with a J.

2. Hacked.com completed a deep analysis of Hacken's ICO and project which you can read here: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-hacken-io/

3. There are plans to develop official HKN wallet alongside development of the HackenProof platform.

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry it's such a long one...I've been a little slack on the updates but I hope you get something out of it.
This is helpful somehow. Thanks for this information, I found an answer to some question that I wanna ask. Like in the General Question number 2.

Nice insight you have there, thanks for the ellaboration of Q4, now i know that it is really set aside and different think with Qstamp. I believe hacken is far way better than Qstamp that's why i chose to support it.
This kind of question is what i'm looking for. Did you get this information from telegram or different source?

HACKEN project Q&A ,it's really helpfull, i think  official should put this on OP

Thanks for the effor in answering important queries, HPC. By they way, devs should always be doing this type of posts where you answer most of important questions.

Useful information are here now. Mostly, I can find the answers in Telegram only. Good thing HPC did the initiative to cater us here in the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Is there any way to check the total current funding amount?

Order book is at 2m

Kick at 2m

Presale was 1.3

So I assume we are at roughly 25% of the cap.

When is this ICO ending?

if HACKEN project not hit hardcap will be going on until 18 november.

Still, there is plenty of time left in the Hacken ICO and I think ICO will carry till Nov 30. Already the soft cap is reached for Hacken, so now they are concentrating on Hard Cap.
Activity: 430
Howdy all,

Back again with a Telegram roundup for you, focusing on the main discussion points over the last few days.

General Questions:
>QuantStamp focuses its efforts on smart contract auditing. Hacken concentrates on the building of a cybersecurity marketplace. Hacken is also building cybersecurity ecosystems with the goal to connect blockchain communities; giving companies and white hat hackers the ability to cooperate on a fair basis. In addition, Quantstamp is focused on the solidity language their universal scanner release is a year away. HackenProof is aiming for a Q4 realise this year.

2. Do you believe that companies are going to trust Hacken enough to allow them to dig vulnerabilities just because they claim to be white hats?
>It's already proven that bug bounties are a more efficient tool than penetration test audits by big cybersecurity companies. A key reason for this is that in bug bounty program only the first white hat that finds a bug will get rewarded, so it's unlikely that a bug won't be reported. So the short story is that more bugs get fixed and bounty hunters get paid.

Are there any restrictions on citizens of particular countries - US, China, Singapore etc?
>Regulations are ever changing, so please read the Terms and Conditions before you purchase here: https://hacken.io/wp-content/uploads/Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

>Hacken's soft cap of 1.5m USD was raised and the decision was made to close the Whitelist sale early, leaving the remaining tokens for the main sale.

2. What's the minimum amount of tokens that can be purchased during the main sale?

1. A new advisor is coming onboard soon. There was a teaser in Telegram today, but it'll be revealed shortly...so stay tuned. Rumour is their name starts with a J.

2. Hacked.com completed a deep analysis of Hacken's ICO and project which you can read here: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-hacken-io/

3. There are plans to develop official HKN wallet alongside development of the HackenProof platform.

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry it's such a long one...I've been a little slack on the updates but I hope you get something out of it.
This is helpful somehow. Thanks for this information, I found an answer to some question that I wanna ask. Like in the General Question number 2.

Nice insight you have there, thanks for the ellaboration of Q4, now i know that it is really set aside and different think with Qstamp. I believe hacken is far way better than Qstamp that's why i chose to support it.
This kind of question is what i'm looking for. Did you get this information from telegram or different source?

HACKEN project Q&A ,it's really helpfull, i think  official should put this on OP
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Howdy all,

General Questions:

Question: is it ok for the bounty program if i am "newbie"rank now, but will be jr.member by the end of the bounty campaign?  Huh
My rank just turned into jr. member and I decided to joined their bounty program without thinking twice

Hey guys thanks for supporting this project but I suggest you to contact directly the bounty manager on her telegram (https://t.me/kissnger) regarding your issues.
Recently Joined Telegram Smiley
Hi I just joined on this ICO's bounty campaign. I decided to join because of the uniqueness of hacken, I've never seen such kind of ICOs that are offering same product as hacken did. More powers to Hacken Smiley
You made a right choice mate Smiley Goodluck and welcome

Welcome aboard, I'm in as well.  For the very same reasons as you!
Thank you guys. What I'm doing right now is that, I'm reading every details about hacken for me to be familiar in every posts that being posted in this thread.

Do you have any suggestions to be a effective supporter of hacken?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Hey Everybody. I am not sure it's the good place to writte but i am quite lost with my issue and i need help. I just bought some hacken token for my first ICO, i buyed them with my MIST wallet (software on my desktop) via the kickico platform. But i don't understand how to get my Hacken tokens. Kicko explain how to do in a myetherwallet (but it won't work as i used the address of my mist ehter wallet).

I contacted Kickico they say me to ask the hacken team but i don't know how to contact them. Somebody could help?

Thank you very much!
I just found that i could add the custom token also in Mist, so sorry for the first question my balance is still 0, 1 hour after but i guess it need time. Sorry for disturbing, great week-end to all!

Yes, for withdrawing token you need to wait because after purchase Hacken already mentioned you can move them to your concerned wallets. You can transfer the coins after completion of the ICO.
Activity: 314

Order book is at 2m

Kick at 2m

Presale was 1.3

When is this ICO ending?

if HACKEN project not hit hardcap will be going on until 18 november.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Hi I just joined on this ICO's bounty campaign. I decided to join because of the uniqueness of hacken, I've never seen such kind of ICOs that are offering same product as hacken did. More powers to Hacken Smiley

Welcome aboard, I'm in as well.  For the very same reasons as you!
Activity: 376
Hey Everybody. I am not sure it's the good place to writte but i am quite lost with my issue and i need help. I just bought some hacken token for my first ICO, i buyed them with my MIST wallet (software on my desktop) via the kickico platform. But i don't understand how to get my Hacken tokens. Kicko explain how to do in a myetherwallet (but it won't work as i used the address of my mist ehter wallet).

I contacted Kickico they say me to ask the hacken team but i don't know how to contact them. Somebody could help?

Thank you very much!
I just found that i could add the custom token also in Mist, so sorry for the first question my balance is still 0, 1 hour after but i guess it need time. Sorry for disturbing, great week-end to all!

you can backup myst wallet ,then import to myetherwallet,which wallet is not important if you have eth wallet private key.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app

Order book is at 2m

Kick at 2m

Presale was 1.3

When is this ICO ending?

Thank you very much!

Great that your issue has been addressed. Next time you encounter errors, please contact the team via Hacken Telegram Channel aside from posting here in the thread. You can find the Telegram Channel link at the first post of this thread. Smiley
Activity: 243
Pages:
Jump to: