Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 85. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Less than 3 days left for 15% bonus
Grab some HKN tokens now to receive bonuses!

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
They are getting noticed because they are the first crypto based security platform
Activity: 630
@HappyCaptain

Thanks for sharing the video and I also regret that I didn't participate Smiley but what I like on the video is how Dmitriy directly answered all of the questions and as we can see on the video the Hacken team are working long hours just to finish the product.

Yeah! the video gives a lot of insight about the project and the CEO of Hacken likes to show off Grin Grin and the cool fact here is they have a lot of request from different company even the product is just being built so we can see a great future for this platform.

Well the Haken came out at the exact timing
where technology is evolving and lot of cybercrime's reported
that's why they are getting a lot of attraction around the globe.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
@HappyCaptain

Thanks for sharing the video and I also regret that I didn't participate Smiley but what I like on the video is how Dmitriy directly answered all of the questions and as we can see on the video the Hacken team are working long hours just to finish the product.

Yeah! the video gives a lot of insight about the project and the CEO of Hacken likes to show off Grin Grin and the cool fact here is they have a lot of request from different company even the product is just being built so we can see a great future for this platform.
@HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Have you guys watched the LIVE Q&A interview of the Hacken CEO
sadly I didn't make it in time to participate
because they awarded 300 HKN tokens for
the best live chat question but
I've learned a lot about this project
just by watching it Wink

@qwertysungit
i think bountys runnning
so no problem

Correct, the bounty campaign has been running for quite some time now:  https://medium.com/@hacken/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
will it end the same day the ico stops?

Yes as stated on their bounty page that this campaign will run "until the end of ICO", please take time reading the rules about their bounty program so we could make this thread more informational regarding the project.

Note: If you have questions or any bounty related issue just contact the bounty manager through her telegram https://t.me/kissnger
💲
@qwertysungit
i think bountys runnning
so no problem

Correct, the bounty campaign has been running for quite some time now:  https://medium.com/@hacken/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
will it end the same day the ico stops?
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
@qwertysungit
i think bountys runnning
so no problem

💲
Which ones? I couldn't find many informations on the internet
I joined the telegram group. Quite active

http://hacken.io/

You can find all information about this project from official website and by joining their official Telegram channel. Dev is ready to give the answer what information you need.

https://t.me/hacken_token_sale
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
@qwertysungit
i think bountys runnning
so no problem
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

http://hacken.io/

You can find all information about this project from official website and by joining their official Telegram channel. Dev is ready to give the answer what information you need.

https://t.me/hacken_token_sale
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Hello everyone! I've been recently joined in this ICO's bounty campaign, it's too late for me to register but I'll do my best to support the Hacken until the end of campaign/project.
💲
i think they will just focus on cybersecurity for any big or small corporation.
A partnership with facebook would be nice. Great visibility

They will surely provide a big help for any corporation in the industry to prevent cyber attacks and the team is making their moves even though the token sale is running.

Here is an statement from the CEO of Hacken

Dmitriy Budorin: "guys submitted 500 bugs during 2,5 days for 4 companies. Unfortunatelly companies didn't want to disclose their names. I can only say that among them was social network with 5mln + users and popular transportation tickets marketplace"
5 millions users? who could that be Cheesy ?

It is hard to guess Wink but I'm sure they will make an announcement once they are officially made a partnership, the good news is that the Hacken platform is being recognize by some companies and organizations.
💲

They will surely provide a big help for any corporation in the industry to prevent cyber attacks and the team is making their moves even though the token sale is running.

Dmitriy Budorin: "guys submitted 500 bugs during 2,5 days for 4 companies. Unfortunatelly companies didn't want to disclose their names. I can only say that among them was social network with 5mln + users and popular transportation tickets marketplace"
5 millions users? who could that be Cheesy ?

💲
Activity: 430
what your ICO hard-cap goal?
the hard cap is 20 million.
wow! What % we have now?

They almost sold 3,000,000 HKN tokens so about 15% from the hard cap.

It's great to start, and it's a long journey, waiting for the end of the fork, to see how things evolve in the near future, hoping that some big investors (whales) will join in HACKEN

There's still a lot of days for Hacken ICO. Let's hope for the best. I can see that the ICO is going smoothly.

Our world really needs cyber security, which is what hackers provide.There is no doubt that Hacken will soon succeed
Yes, but they really need to focus on marketing, imho

right ,one good project should focus on marketing, price pump will gain more people's eye 

which major market will HACKEN hit , i hope will hit hitbtc and binance first.
Activity: 314
what your ICO hard-cap goal?
the hard cap is 20 million.
wow! What % we have now?

They almost sold 3,000,000 HKN tokens so about 15% from the hard cap.

It's great to start, and it's a long journey, waiting for the end of the fork, to see how things evolve in the near future, hoping that some big investors (whales) will join in HACKEN

There's still a lot of days for Hacken ICO. Let's hope for the best. I can see that the ICO is going smoothly.

Our world really needs cyber security, which is what hackers provide.There is no doubt that Hacken will soon succeed
Yes, but they really need to focus on marketing, imho

right ,one good project should focus on marketing, price pump will gain more people's eye 
Pages:
Jump to: