Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 15. (Read 56798 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 250
I just want to point out that Mt. Gox, Cryptsy, etc. were all "pretty legit" operations that were "continuously paying out..." until they weren't. It's not really proof of anything anymore.
Did they also have 33PH* farms in rural China with direct hook-up to a hydro station?

* (and growing, it was 6 or 9 PH when I joined)

I think that is the reason I save some of my hard earned money in HaoBTC. The mining income should pay the interest.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
I just want to point out that Mt. Gox, Cryptsy, etc. were all "pretty legit" operations that were "continuously paying out..." until they weren't. It's not really proof of anything anymore.
Did they also have 33PH* farms in rural China with direct hook-up to a hydro station?

Nope just defunct exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Apparently the credibility of HaoBTC is being questioned: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-haobtc-legit-1423639
I am not going to say anything on the thread - scepticism in this environment is justified but I do want to say this again that HaoBTC intends to set itself an example of an honest Bitcoin business, and this has never changed since day one.
Those who are interested in learning a bit about inside HaoBTC, read my post on Medium: https://medium.com/@muxiaoliang/one-year-anniversary-at-haobtc-a716017d6ae2#.7q8vnvbny

Reputation is everything, and you guys have been continuously paying out and running a pretty legit operation.  That is all that should matter and you should take pride in the fact that there are so many users willing to invest with you guys.  Keep up the good work.

That said, I personally trust HaoBTC, though I don't have funds with them anymore due to the interest rate drops.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Apparently the credibility of HaoBTC is being questioned: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-haobtc-legit-1423639
I am not going to say anything on the thread - scepticism in this environment is justified but I do want to say this again that HaoBTC intends to set itself an example of an honest Bitcoin business, and this has never changed since day one.
Those who are interested in learning a bit about inside HaoBTC, read my post on Medium: https://medium.com/@muxiaoliang/one-year-anniversary-at-haobtc-a716017d6ae2#.7q8vnvbny

Reputation is everything, and you guys have been continuously paying out and running a pretty legit operation.  That is all that should matter and you should take pride in the fact that there are so many users willing to invest with you guys.  Keep up the good work.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
What's the actual interest % of the "finance" account ? All I see is a table with 12 months and a percentage under it. Is it monthly (which would be very high) or annual (which is still quite high) ?

It is annual but increases incrementally at the end of every month that your money has been with us.

Thank you for your answer.

Just another small question :
What do you do with customers' money in the "finance" account ? From where are you pulling the profits ?
I'll list you on my website if there is nothing too shady Smiley.

We run one of China's largest bitcoin mining operations - 33 PH and rising. The money was invested in mining and we pay some profit as dividends to users.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
What's the actual interest % of the "finance" account ? All I see is a table with 12 months and a percentage under it. Is it monthly (which would be very high) or annual (which is still quite high) ?

It is annual but increases incrementally at the end of every month that your money has been with us.

Thank you for your answer.

Just another small question :
What do you do with customers' money in the "finance" account ? From where are you pulling the profits ?
I'll list you on my website if there is nothing too shady Smiley.
legendary
The wallet is earning 3% for like another month, then they are dropping it to 2% for the upcoming halving.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hi HaoBTC,

I just would like to ask. What is the interest rate in your wallet? Haven't registered yet so I can't check it. Thanks in advance for answering.

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
legendary
ah i think you still pay a fee even if you have over 1 btc in your account, only way you don't pay a fee is if you withdraw at one time 1 btc or higher, having 1 btc in your account and you withdraw less then 1 btc will trigger the fee, ... I think

Icon

Yea, that's what I meant, that I could withdraw it all without a fee.  I think I understand it the same as you, tx > 1btc doesn't pay a fee.  Only reason I would withdraw would be to get it all, so now I can.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Interest is fair and not bad considering that you just have to put your BTC to sit there. It is true that you can collect more interest by investing in some good POS altcoins, but that is risky, as those altcoins can drop in price swiftly.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
ah i think you still pay a fee even if you have over 1 btc in your account, only way you don't pay a fee is if you withdraw at one time 1 btc or higher, having 1 btc in your account and you withdraw less then 1 btc will trigger the fee, ... I think

Icon
legendary
Well now I can withdraw at some point in the future for no fee. Smiley

Got another 2 months to earn that 3% still before it drops.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
I assume everyone on this thread is fairly well-educated on the subject matter thus I am gonna assume you are aware of that Bitcoin has a fixed monetary base meaning in the long run, it will stop to grow, meaning anyone who promise you sustainable double digit interest rate is highly suspicious of running a scam, which, of course, we have no intension doing. So the only logical alternative in the future is constant, albeit controlled and moderate, drop of interest.

In response to the Wallet first and Investment Vehicle Second, when we first launched, we wanted to do a CoinBase-style web wallet, but what can we offer our users that CoinBase can't? The answer is that we know how to run a mining data centre profitably, ergo the first interest-bearing wallet in the space. But in the long run, what we want to do is a wallet as opposed to a cloud mining company.

In the long term, the interest of bitcoin should be less than 5%, which is higher than the world economy growth.
I assume everyone on this thread is fairly well-educated on the subject matter thus I am gonna assume you are aware of that Bitcoin has a fixed monetary base meaning in the long run, it will stop to grow, meaning anyone who promise you sustainable double digit interest rate is highly suspicious of running a scam, which, of course, we have no intension doing. So the only logical alternative in the future is constant, albeit controlled and moderate, drop of interest.

In response to the Wallet first and Investment Vehicle Second, when we first launched, we wanted to do a CoinBase-style web wallet, but what can we offer our users that CoinBase can't? The answer is that we know how to run a mining data centre profitably, ergo the first interest-bearing wallet in the space. But in the long run, what we want to do is a wallet as opposed to a cloud mining company.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

Lol you do realize .25% means if I put in 1 btc I would earn in one month .25 btc right..

Icon

Might wanna take a look at your math again there bud

he almost made me put 10 bitcoins with his crazy mathematics.

I was going to deposit all 21,000,001 of mine. Then I realized he confused 0.25% with 25%. Saved me!
Activity: 429
Merit: 259

Lol you do realize .25% means if I put in 1 btc I would earn in one month .25 btc right..

Icon

Might wanna take a look at your math again there bud

he almost made me put 10 bitcoins with his crazy mathematics.
Pages:
Jump to: