Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 26. (Read 56801 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500
Saving our bitcoin in your website is like to buy your mining contracts. If your machines are still profitable, we will continue to get profits. But if your business fails, do you still guarantee to pay out the money plus interests? I know fractional reserve is not enough to pay out all of the customers.

Remember that mining is not HaoBTC's only source of income - our CNY - BTC exchange is making strides.
We have been in the mining business for a long time, long before the company was established - if there is anyone in the market that still makes money, there is no reason that we do not.
Also, we pay our users interest not only because we can turn good profit by borrowing and investing, but also because we want the good will from the community, which we may eventually leverage when we release our new products - in a way, we give the money that we would have otherwise spent on advertisement to our users to buy their loyalty.
If I were you, I would not bet all my savings on a service in a foreign country run by a bunch of people who don't speak my own language, but will I try it? Sure, as long as it is an amount that I can afford to lose, which according to own standard, two month's income.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Saving our bitcoin in your website is like to buy your mining contracts. If your machines are still profitable, we will continue to get profits. But if your business fails, do you still guarantee to pay out the money plus interests? I know fractional reserve is not enough to pay out all of the customers.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

I will have my funds later and I could also put them to HaoBTC. I'm convince you guys are hardcore lol. I'm curious how much is the minimum deposit to invest?

There is no minimum for the lower interest rate account, I've been using that account now since they announced it and while the earnings aren't stellar, at least my bitcoin is growing on its own and I feel I can trust where it is.

The high-yield accounts have a 10btc minimum I think.

Exactly what I want as well, I want my btc to grow on its own and can withdraw for the later use. However, I'm getting "Internal server error" to their site.

How about the withdrawal, is there also a minimum for someone to withdraw?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Hey all, can anyone confirm what the withdrawal fees are here? Based on what I was reading on the site, it looks like there aren't any, but someone had claimed he withdrew x amount and a fee was deducted from that when it was sent and it screwed things up since it offset the exact amount he was trying to send.

I have withdrawn from them many times and have never been charged a withdrawal fee.

Okay, thanks for the confirmation! I don't remember being charged one in the past, either, but it's been a long time since I had used the service, Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Hey all, can anyone confirm what the withdrawal fees are here? Based on what I was reading on the site, it looks like there aren't any, but someone had claimed he withdrew x amount and a fee was deducted from that when it was sent and it screwed things up since it offset the exact amount he was trying to send.

I have withdrawn from them many times and have never been charged a withdrawal fee.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274

I will have my funds later and I could also put them to HaoBTC. I'm convince you guys are hardcore lol. I'm curious how much is the minimum deposit to invest?

There is no minimum for the lower interest rate account, I've been using that account now since they announced it and while the earnings aren't stellar, at least my bitcoin is growing on its own and I feel I can trust where it is.

The high-yield accounts have a 10btc minimum I think.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Am I the only one who cant make the site be english?
i click english at the bottom of the site but nothing happens.
I have had issues with this, but also with my mobile number being stuck with a Chinese country area code after I set it up for +1(US) inititially.  I opened a support ticket, and they replied and fixed the issue.  Site seems to be working better for me too in English, so I finally feel good about trying out their wallet, and eventually Financing option.

Keep it up HaoBTC! Cool
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

Click twice, then it will be English
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 910
I'll see your service
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yeah - Guys really Nice service. Also an very Secure Hot Wallet. The only think iam also missing is a Debit Card Function for Haobtc like for xapo.. That would be great to have an oncoming company with the same Service of xapo.. simply better with an interest of 6% Cheesy That wiould be verys awesome guys!

Anyways! Keep it up its great!

regards
lama-hunter
legendary
Well it just might be me or i haven't noticed yet, but when sending exact amount of btc to buy something for example, on Coinbase they seem to cover the tx fees, HOBTC doesn't.. i paid .059 btc today for 1 year x11 contract with Genesis Mining and when it sent the funds it auto debited the .00001 fee sending only .058x btc to Genesis, thankfully Genesis accepted the lesser amount and credited my 1 mh/s contract. I have never seen (had) Coinbase debit any xsfer fees.

Icon

Coinbase does, in fact, cover the mining fees. So does Xapo, and I believe Circle. But it's important to remember that those are all exchanges and are run in a very different way.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Well it just might be me or i haven't noticed yet, but when sending exact amount of btc to buy something for example, on Coinbase they seem to cover the tx fees, HOBTC doesn't.. i paid .059 btc today for 1 year x11 contract with Genesis Mining and when it sent the funds it auto debited the .00001 fee sending only .058x btc to Genesis, thankfully Genesis accepted the lesser amount and credited my 1 mh/s contract. I have never seen (had) Coinbase debit any xsfer fees.

Icon

legendary
Really Nice Pictures Guys of your mining Facilities out there Smiley
Would be great to see kind of this MiningCenter some Time  Shocked

Anyways iam also in in the actuall Programm of HAOBTC where u can just put your coins on the hot wallet and earn 6% commision.
What you guys think about this? Did you also tried the functions of HAobtc and what do you think of it?

You also had any Problems by withrawel your Coins? So far i hadnt any Problems!

regards
lama-hunter

Zero issues here, from depositing to earning interest and then withdrawing, I never ran into an issue. The only real pet peeve is that if you withdraw your funds, any interest earned in between choosing to withdraw and it being processed are left in the account (so you have to deposit to get them out, creating an endless cycle).
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Really Nice Pictures Guys of your mining Facilities out there Smiley
Would be great to see kind of this MiningCenter some Time  Shocked

Anyways iam also in in the actuall Programm of HAOBTC where u can just put your coins on the hot wallet and earn 6% commision.
What you guys think about this? Did you also tried the functions of HAobtc and what do you think of it?

You also had any Problems by withrawel your Coins? So far i hadnt any Problems!

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 471
Merit: 500

HaoBTC's latest hashrate publicized via BTCKan: 13 P
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
That was my mistake, I simply created an account under my e-mail address and an account under my phone number by accident. Thank you, I will be investing more in the future.

Haobtc is very responsive. Prompt reply and help to the users will help the business booming.
Well done Haobtc.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
That was my mistake, I simply created an account under my e-mail address and an account under my phone number by accident. Thank you, I will be investing more in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: