Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 23. (Read 56801 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Although hao btc has higher interest compared to polox lending interest, you have to factor in the accountability and stability factor.

As pointed out,  China laws are ambiguous. If polox were to go bust one day, traders and lenders could file legal actions against the site and there is a remote hope of getting some funds back.

You can't do the same for hao btc. It is up to potential investors to weigh the risk. A higher interest rate should not be the sole consideration.

This is the main problem I have with most non EU/US companies. Most of them have a different regulation and laws. If they (For what ever  reason) become a victim of the governement, any third party will lose their money, without any oppertunity to fight is legally.

Obviously i use those parties in China but I tried to keep my max. balance less then 1 bitcoin, to minimize a potential lose.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitcoin for the Charity :)
Nice Service from HaobTc over there Smiley I really like the hot wallet Service and u get also an itnerest on the amount you lend them for this time Wink

So far iam earning stady 117 Satoshis Cheesy

An you Guys  Cool ?

regards
BTC LOVER
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Although hao btc has higher interest compared to polox lending interest, you have to factor in the accountability and stability factor.

As pointed out,  China laws are ambiguous. If polox were to go bust one day, traders and lenders could file legal actions against the site and there is a remote hope of getting some funds back.

You can't do the same for hao btc. It is up to potential investors to weigh the risk. A higher interest rate should not be the sole consideration.

I thought that was a good point raised. But...

Are you based in the U.S? If you are not, will you be keen to take part in any class action suits against any entities in the U.S? If you are not, the point you raised is moot. I guess most of us in this forums are based internationally. Regardless of the sites that we are interested to place a stake in, we have to take a certain amount of risk.

Activity: 266

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I've been with them for a few weeks now and so far nothing then good things to say.
Support is fast and they have adequate security measures. A+
Eric

Are there any limitations, security checks and security risk in terms of withdrawals?

I know BW.com (Your competitor) has a manual e-mail verification that confirms your withdrawal address before the coins are released. I've also read elsewhere that Magnr.com denied a users' withdrawal (although the complainant's claims cannot be verified)

BTC withdrawal is processed automatically, so anyone who has gained access to your
1. Username (your email or phone number you registered with ) and password
2. Six-digit pin
3. 2FA device (if you have activated 2FA )
CAN empty your HaoBTC account.
It would be my advice that these three - if you have the habit of writing your logins down, either on a notepad or on the software equivalent, are kept safely and in separate places.

Hi Eric

Thank you. It's great to know that processes are automated. Are there any hard limits per withdrawal? Especially during a price spike in BTC prices, our concerns that users will be anxious to withdraw their BTCs to exchange for fiat. Will political stability or potential upcoming regulations (if any) be a concern if we were to park our BTCs with your site?
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
It's nice to see HaoBTC stepping forward in right direction at a correct time. Lets hope you guys keep it up at par with the other ancillary cloud mining companies like Hashnest and never look back towards small potential losses that might occur at some point of time. Smiley

BTW, can I get some statistics regarding daily inbound and outbound transactions occurring from HaoBTC and the amount of traction you've achieved so far? If not want to share it in public, can you pm me about it? That would be nicer.
Still, halleybtc offers the same service at significantly higher interest rate. Even Hashnest Pacmic pays higher APR then this.

@crazyivan

The people behind HalleyBTC is the same behind Zeushash which ran away with investor funds. I will stay away from HalleyBTC.
Activity: 471
Eric

Are there any limitations, security checks and security risk in terms of withdrawals?

I know BW.com (Your competitor) has a manual e-mail verification that confirms your withdrawal address before the coins are released. I've also read elsewhere that Magnr.com denied a users' withdrawal (although the complainant's claims cannot be verified)

BTC withdrawal is processed automatically, so anyone who has gained access to your
1. Username (your email or phone number you registered with ) and password
2. Six-digit pin
3. 2FA device (if you have activated 2FA )
CAN empty your HaoBTC account.
It would be my advice that these three - if you have the habit of writing your logins down, either on a notepad or on the software equivalent, are kept safely and in separate places.
Eric

Activity: 471
Eric, I hope that this change does not apply Finance and withdrawals?

It looks like that HaoBTC begins to defend against hot money. Focuses on predictability in financing current activities such buying new miners.

No it doesn't.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Eric, I hope that this change does not apply Finance and withdrawals?

It looks like that HaoBTC begins to defend against hot money. Focuses on predictability in financing current activities such buying new miners.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
These are risky, I rather put my btc in lending at poloniex that I can withdraw anytime and earn every 30 seconds.

How do you earn from Poloniex, without doing trades?

They have a lending option much like BitFinex, but I believe you have to give forms of ID and such in order to use it, although I could be mistaken.

What re getting from this Polo option compared to HaoBTC?

IDK, I haven't used it.  I logged in a few times to take a look, but it seemed pretty confusing from a first glance and I never took the time to learn it.  You should be able to login and take a look at the rates though I would think.

There appear to be few takers, if any. It doesn't show the total # of active contracts out, but there's tons of people on the offer side and none on the request one, which seems to me that there's very little activity.
Not sure why ya'll are discussing Poloniex stuff in the Haobtc thread.

They're wanting to compare HaoBTC to Polo. Someone thinks Polo is better because its interest is "higher." Looking at the site proves otherwise (that HaoBTC is better). The entire conversation is entirely related to HaoBTC.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
These are risky, I rather put my btc in lending at poloniex that I can withdraw anytime and earn every 30 seconds.

They have a lending option much like BitFinex, but I believe you have to give forms of ID and such in order to use it, although I could be mistaken.

IDK, I haven't used it.  I logged in a few times to take a look, but it seemed pretty confusing from a first glance and I never took the time to learn it.  You should be able to login and take a look at the rates though I would think.

There appear to be few takers, if any. It doesn't show the total # of active contracts out, but there's tons of people on the offer side and none on the request one, which seems to me that there's very little activity.
Not sure why ya'll are discussing Poloniex stuff in the Haobtc thread.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

legendary
Activity: 1652
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

legendary

Ahhh, you're right! I forgot about that. I used bitfinex's but not Polo's. When I looked at first there were like no borrowers... how often are balances updated there? With bfx it's every day or when an option is closed.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: