Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 21. (Read 56801 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I was registered. But i can find english language on the website. Anyone can help me?
Ok thanks  Grin

On the bottom of the page, under 'About', you can click 'English'.
Click it. Wait for the page to reload. Click again. Now it should be English. (It's a minor bug that you have to click twice)
legendary
Activity: 1274

Really, you and the people after you couldn't look just 6 posts prior? Same thread even.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13351128

Previous page, man, and posted on xmas eve so easy to miss. It's history at that point and I only move forward, rarely do I have time to go back a page on these threads.  Thanks for pointing it out.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Is it true Eric that the interest rate for the Wallet will be lowered to 3% from the current 6% on January 4?

I guess the reason but it would be nice to hear a justification from the company if it's true and possible of course.

Where did you see this reported?  Usually Eric shares that type of information here first.  That would be a bummer if it was true.

Really, you and the people after you couldn't look just 6 posts prior? Same thread even.

Touché
Well, it was on the previoius page  Tongue

Thanks ranlo,
Indeed. Before asking looked through past posts. Eric entry had to be omitted.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
Is it true Eric that the interest rate for the Wallet will be lowered to 3% from the current 6% on January 4?

I guess the reason but it would be nice to hear a justification from the company if it's true and possible of course.

Where did you see this reported?  Usually Eric shares that type of information here first.  That would be a bummer if it was true.

Touché
Well, it was on the previoius page  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

Where did you see this reported?  Usually Eric shares that type of information here first.  That would be a bummer if it was true.

Where did you see this reported?  Usually Eric shares that type of information here first.  That would be a bummer if it was true.

I think that I will not reveal here a secret. It is a pity that we do not have that information here. On Twitter, there is no such information too.

After login to the wallet on the left side you have Bulletin Board: Announcement regarding adjustment to trading commision and Finance interest:
"Announcement regarding adjustment to trading commission rate and Finance interest rates.
Due to a change in business conditions, HaoBTC has decided to adjust the commission rates for its CNY - BTC exchange and interest rates for the flexible term interest rates, aka Wallet. The trading commission rate will be increased from the current 0.1% to 0.2%, whereas the interest rates for the Wallet will be lowered to 3% from the current 6%. The two changes will be implemented starting on January 4. "

Indeed, I found it too on to the bulletin board: https://www.bikeji.com/t/3012 (no need to log in to read)
Meh  Undecided, not really surprised though.
The high interest rate (7% at start up and than later 6%) was to attract new users.
I'm sure Eric will post some feedback about it in the next couple of days.

I was registered. But i can find english language on the website. Anyone can help me?

On the bottom of the page, under 'About', you can click 'English'.
Click it. Wait for the page to reload. Click again. Now it should be English. (It's a minor bug that you have to click twice)

I think that I will not reveal here a secret. It is a pity that we do not have that information here. On Twitter, there is no such information too.

After login to the wallet on the left side you have Bulletin Board: Announcement regarding adjustment to trading commision and Finance interest:
"Announcement regarding adjustment to trading commission rate and Finance interest rates.
Due to a change in business conditions, HaoBTC has decided to adjust the commission rates for its CNY - BTC exchange and interest rates for the flexible term interest rates, aka Wallet. The trading commission rate will be increased from the current 0.1% to 0.2%, whereas the interest rates for the Wallet will be lowered to 3% from the current 6%. The two changes will be implemented starting on January 4. "
legendary
Activity: 1274

legendary
Activity: 910

legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
How is the recent rumors of China cracking down on bitcoin regulations going to affect your interest wallets and financing option?

Apparently that has played a part in the recent drop in bitcoin price over night.

I am not aware of any crackdown. The Chinese MMM scheme's recent suspension of withdrawal prob played a major role in the latest price dip.
Yeah I was reading about the MMM scheme as well and that must be all.

I am sorry I can not read Chinese to know exactly what this article says, but this is where I read about it on Twitter and the article link:

http://if.pedaily.cn/news/201512/20151225161296786.shtml

https://twitter.com/kazonomics/status/680738459875717120

Thanks for clarifying.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
How is the recent rumors of China cracking down on bitcoin regulations going to affect your interest wallets and financing option?

Apparently that has played a part in the recent drop in bitcoin price over night.

I am not aware of any crackdown. The Chinese MMM scheme's recent suspension of withdrawal prob played a major role in the latest price dip.
legendary

legendary
Good news that the financing option is unaffected.  The increases in hashrate are going to continue to squeeze these interest rates in the coming months I am afraid.  Just hope we get a few more 12+% interest payments before the halving when I am sure they will have to reduce all accounts including financing.

Thanks for the heads up Eric!
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
Hi guys,

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the company has decided to lower the interest rate of the flexible term account, aka Wallet, from the current 6% APR to 3% APR. This will be effective starting on January 4, 2016. The fixed term account, aka Finance, will not be affected.
legendary
Would be nice to know if there is an option to store also other cryptos.

regards
lama-hunter
Take a look at BW.com if you want to earn interest on LTC, and DOGE.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Would be nice to know if there is an option to store also other cryptos.

regards
lama-hunter

There is no option to store other cryptos on haobtc.
legendary
Is there a way to recover or reset my Payment Passwort?
Cause i Forgot Mine Sad

Please send a request to our support email address.

Already did so, but no reply...
Did you go through the site?  I used support to change my phone number for verifying log in's and within a day they answered my ticket.  Maybe try another ticket through the site if your first was just a email to them.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is there a way to recover or reset my Payment Passwort?
Cause i Forgot Mine Sad

Please send a request to our support email address.

Already did so, but no reply...
Pages:
Jump to: