Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family - page 3. (Read 27018 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

after months of no news about the development of the project they finally returned, I hope this project was really developed because I also still hold this token until now and hope that dividends can soon be shared

You call this a news about the development? LOL...
Facility is built but we are not receiving dividends and token still lock
So why is it relevant?
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
And that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwSz5NfyJWE

What do you think? Good start ^^
after months of no news about the development of the project they finally returned, I hope this project was really developed because I also still hold this token until now and hope that dividends can soon be shared
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
And that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwSz5NfyJWE

What do you think? Good start ^^
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
When price of Ethereum will hit $400 then you can come back to see news else there will be nothing. It is quite possible we may not see this happening in this year so prepare mentally for the unexpected to go ahead with ease. It looks like next year year summer after halving markets will start to move under mega bull run by then sideways  so Ambit is long term investment.
I understand well those people who invested in this project. Because now they have to wait for many years, I do not think that the ETH will reach $ 400 in the near future. The project needed to make a refund because investors might be unhappy after a while.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
When price of Ethereum will hit $400 then you can come back to see news else there will be nothing. It is quite possible we may not see this happening in this year so prepare mentally for the unexpected to go ahead with ease. It looks like next year year summer after halving markets will start to move under mega bull run by then sideways  so Ambit is long term investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
always expecting new news from the team for this project, and the news that was awaited was certainly good news with the news from im certainly made all those who joined here far away calm down with this project.
It is certain that we are all waiting for good news from the team for this project but I think for the time being we must be patient to wait for it I'm sure the team will soon give good news

As per last update the team will keep continue this project as paused until ETH price surge above $400 level otherwise we have show patience and there is no other option rather than this. Maybe in Q1 of 2019 we have some chance for this.
Are the teams in this project really busy preparing others, so they can't give new info about this project, but we just think positively, hopefully in the future it will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
always expecting new news from the team for this project, and the news that was awaited was certainly good news with the news from im certainly made all those who joined here far away calm down with this project.
It is certain that we are all waiting for good news from the team for this project but I think for the time being we must be patient to wait for it I'm sure the team will soon give good news

As per last update the team will keep continue this project as paused until ETH price surge above $400 level otherwise we have show patience and there is no other option rather than this. Maybe in Q1 of 2019 we have some chance for this.
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
@Untomabur I come to ask the same, if there was any news, but I see that there is no. I do not understand if they are lazy or have nothing to say.
it seems they have nothing to say, except for a few ethereum price issues and some of their project development problems. this is very sad, there is no update and there is no information about dividends
ico has finished, then how many funds have they achieved?
I see on the total website that has been mined 14 btc and 301 Ethereum, is it true that they have gone that far?
@Untomabur I come to ask the same, if there was any news, but I see that there is no. I do not understand if they are lazy or have nothing to say.
it seems they have nothing to say, except for a few ethereum price issues and some of their project development problems. this is very sad, there is no update and there is no information about dividends
We have to think positively on the team, maybe the team is busy so that until now there has been no update or information and it is better to continue to follow the developments to make it clearer
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

As like market are recovering fast than we have good chance to get chance to get our dividends and it become tradable. They are afraid of bear market so I hope current comeback will help the investors to make some profit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
why did the ambit team not provide updates on their social media accounts, the last post of Ambit twitter account was on September 2, I understood the problem of the developer of this project, but at least I hope the team does not give the impression that this project is almost dead.
I myself also think so and the team should provide updates on their social media accounts but in reality there is no update I hope that in the near future there will be an update we just wait
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
why did the ambit team not provide updates on their social media accounts, the last post of Ambit twitter account was on September 2, I understood the problem of the developer of this project, but at least I hope the team does not give the impression that this project is almost dead.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Problem is those guys from Ambit don't want to face hard times and wish a bullish market where everything is already going up and then to launch. This bearish months were best to build something and prove yourself and cash your work in next bullish wave. Next year's first half contains so many awesome news for Bitcoin that it shouldn't hard to predict the market ahead.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Team Saturn
Saturn Network exchange has enabled FREE automated token self listing across Ethereum & Ethereum Classic. Any ERC20 or ERC223 token can now list on our platform and provide their community with a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange, where users can trade safely and securely without ever giving up control of their funds! Trading happens in one transaction wallet to wallet, your users just need a dApp browser like MetaMask, Saturn Wallet, Cipher or Trust Wallet.

Saturn Network is the first and only decentralized exchange that is able to operate on two blockchains simultaneously! We currently have over 126 tokens being actively traded. All paid trading fees are reimbursed with SATURN tokens and all our exchange's profits are distributed among our token holders, so you never lose out trading on Saturn!

We would love to see Ambit token trading on our platform!

Just follow this guide to set yourself up, remember it is free to list & we never delist any project:

https://forum.saturn.network/t/saturn-protocol-token-self-listing-guide/2005

If you need any help at all feel free to reach out via our forum or just hop in our telegram group chat!

Happy trading!
Activity: 378
Bottom line gents is we're probably fucked. It costs $2835 to mine a bitcoin in Kazakhstan according to the Elite Fixtures data. Bitcoin right now is $3250. We are not getting ANY dividends because there are no dividends. That $2835 doesn't include the cost of overhead, heating, rental, salaries. I suspect Ambit is operating at, or close to a loss right now and will probably go out of business. Fortunately for me I only put some bitcoin(I think I paid around .03 bitcoin at the time worth $96 now) from what I mined(so free) into 1000 tokens so it's not problem for me as I mine at home and the difficulty is dropping like crazy so I make up for it. But if you dumped a shitload of money into Ambit I hate to tell you you're probably not getting it back or going to see any profit sharing as there is no profit. They only way these guys can make a profit, is if they move their operation to Venezuela ($531 per bitcoin) or maybe Ukraine ($1852). These costs to generate a bitcoin is electricity only, not overhead like rent, security, salaries. The reason they are not releasing their tokens is it will dump the first day to nothing and they won't have an operation anymore. I don't think they purposely are trying to fuck us over, it's just the market. Their "Bear" worst case scenario was bitcoin at $7000 US, more than double the price of bitcoin now. I have a feeling bitcoin will probably bottom out around the $2000-$1500 level going by my experience and history of Bitcoin. That's awesome for us home miners as it actually gets more profitable because the difficulty is dropping like a rock as the big farms(like Ambit) have to shut down, especially since I get free electricity at my apartment. I'm willing to wait a few years and accumulate as much as I can until the start of the next run up which will probably be at the next halfening in May of 2020. If they ever do release their tokens and if by some miracle it gets on an exchange dump it fast, they aren't going to be able to survive the next year or so. Not their fault, just reality.

Here is the chart for electricity costs per country. Scroll down.
https://www.elitefixtures.com/blog/post/2683/bitcoin-mining-costs-by-country/
I also often hear that the price of bitcoin can go down to $ 2000 - $ 1500 USD, but there is a lot of good news for bitcoin, one of which is that bitcoin will be listed on Nasdaq on January 2019. https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinsNews/status/1067390771068837889
this makes me confused, actually where bitcoin will go. and the price of bitcoin is very influential on the price of altcoins, if bitcoin is down, altcoin will also be down, then what about ambit?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Bottom line gents is we're probably fucked. It costs $2835 to mine a bitcoin in Kazakhstan according to the Elite Fixtures data. Bitcoin right now is $3250. We are not getting ANY dividends because there are no dividends. That $2835 doesn't include the cost of overhead, heating, rental, salaries. I suspect Ambit is operating at, or close to a loss right now and will probably go out of business. Fortunately for me I only put some bitcoin(I think I paid around .03 bitcoin at the time worth $96 now) from what I mined(so free) into 1000 tokens so it's not problem for me as I mine at home and the difficulty is dropping like crazy so I make up for it. But if you dumped a shitload of money into Ambit I hate to tell you you're probably not getting it back or going to see any profit sharing as there is no profit. They only way these guys can make a profit, is if they move their operation to Venezuela ($531 per bitcoin) or maybe Ukraine ($1852). These costs to generate a bitcoin is electricity only, not overhead like rent, security, salaries. The reason they are not releasing their tokens is it will dump the first day to nothing and they won't have an operation anymore. I don't think they purposely are trying to fuck us over, it's just the market. Their "Bear" worst case scenario was bitcoin at $7000 US, more than double the price of bitcoin now. I have a feeling bitcoin will probably bottom out around the $2000-$1500 level going by my experience and history of Bitcoin. That's awesome for us home miners as it actually gets more profitable because the difficulty is dropping like a rock as the big farms(like Ambit) have to shut down, especially since I get free electricity at my apartment. I'm willing to wait a few years and accumulate as much as I can until the start of the next run up which will probably be at the next halfening in May of 2020. If they ever do release their tokens and if by some miracle it gets on an exchange dump it fast, they aren't going to be able to survive the next year or so. Not their fault, just reality.

Here is the chart for electricity costs per country. Scroll down.
https://www.elitefixtures.com/blog/post/2683/bitcoin-mining-costs-by-country/
Pages:
Jump to: