Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 14. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
But which currency will this payment service support?
Well, I think there will not be any restrictions.
The service aims to provide a comfortable, fast and safe means for payments in the tourism industry, I think this is a very good product!

Yes, Bitair is bringing these changes to the tourism industry. It's really great. This year it should have a good development, let us look forward to its growth. Cheesy
Activity: 406
The service aims to provide a comfortable, fast and safe means for payments in the tourism industry, I think this is a very good product!

Bitair will be a brilliant District chain project in the tourism industry, and it will stand out in 2018. The market of the tourism industry is very large and the prospect is very good. The project team is doing well. Cool
Activity: 462
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
I agree with this, but why should someone choose BTCA?
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Excellent project and a strong team, please tell me, will the application be presented on a mobile platform?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone!
Are you sure that it will be convenient to do on the phone, is it worth to spend money for the development?
Of course, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Perhaps you are right, And the sale of tokens still goes?
Activity: 714
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Excellent project and a strong team, please tell me, will the application be presented on a mobile platform?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone!
Are you sure that it will be convenient to do on the phone, is it worth to spend money for the development?
Of course, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Activity: 476
Great project, I've been following it for a long time! A very strong team with an innovative idea! Well done!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 462
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 714
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 490
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
It turns out that the fiat currency will be supported by this system on a par with crypto-currencies?
I'm sure it is, yes.
After all, in the end, all transactions inside the application will occur in the form of tokens
Activity: 434
It turns out that the fiat currency will be supported by this system on a par with crypto-currencies?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 434
Activity: 476
I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?
What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
Then this is a very interesting service!
When do developers plan to launch it?
I'm not sure exactly, but in my opinion in early 2018
Pages:
Jump to: