Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 15. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?
What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
Then this is a very interesting service!
When do developers plan to launch it?
Merit: 250
What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Activity: 420
So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?

As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.
This is a rather laborious process, it seems to me.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of aviompanies, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?
This is all done much easier.
Airlines are included in a single union of IATA
And so all arrangements will be concluded through this union, this greatly simplifies the whole process!   Smiley
Sounds great, let's hope for a successful implementation of this idea!
Activity: 574
So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?

As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of aviompanies, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?
This is all done much easier.
Airlines are included in a single union of IATA
And so all arrangements will be concluded through this union, this greatly simplifies the whole process!   Smiley

How can they do it all?
Activity: 574

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Whats going on  bitair still nothing  no progrees  , teh 0.4 eth invested in Tokens  we better had kept in ETH   now tokens are iincredible expensive  eth over 1K
wondering if there will be anything happenin at all / ever

Bitairr raised     a lot ETH  wich is worth now   almost 6x  more then at the ico time  and ist still growing and we have Tokens  till now  worthless things  on paper

And any news  from them NO NO NO
Activity: 588
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 1
I made an account just to say how much of a BS project this is. It screams SCAM all over and everything appears to be fabricated. Even some of the members talking in this thread are fake people. Don't support this BS and stay away.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
that is, they only work with bitcoins?
only with ETH as I understand
that is, they only work with bitcoins?
Activity: 490
looks very good and promising, I like everything
I'm not the only one impressed with their work
of course in the thread has a lot of interested people there
I very much hope that further all will be also
you mean something that will continue to join people?
Yes of course it is ahah
of course eventually there will be more
I just see that the project is promising and interesting people
they already work long enough and the flow of people at draft normal
Yes I agree I like it if you discuss the project plan attached people
Activity: 1
Guys i really like this project too  but help me out i can´t find a whitepaper or teammembers at their site.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
looks very good and promising, I like everything
I'm not the only one impressed with their work
of course in the thread has a lot of interested people there
I very much hope that further all will be also
you mean something that will continue to join people?
Yes of course it is ahah
of course eventually there will be more
I just see that the project is promising and interesting people
they already work long enough and the flow of people at draft normal
Pages:
Jump to: