Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 30. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
That is why they are getting popular due to the teams hard work and making extra efforts to attract more investors. This project seems have no big problems and I don't heard any issue about their platform so maybe this is worthy to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.

Activity: 224

They have a really intresting and attractive project which will surely attract investors. Even this project seems great for me so i am here with this project. The project has a number of good features as compared to other exchange and also it can reach great heights soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Merit: 100
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So basically we will be using you guys APIs on our website to navigate various features and settings..Thats just seamless and it saves a lot of time digging and refining things on your own
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

That sounds kinda intrusive if you're going to track and create profiles on all your users. What's the guarantee you wont sell the user data to people?
Activity: 560
Activity: 518

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Nice, I am very much interested now how your Ai profiling technology gonna works. Looking forward for more developments and waiting to see this project to launch soon.
I'm also looking forward to launching the platform to see how this will work. I like that developers are very active and communicate with their followers.
By the time of launch BEX might proceed with various deployments and release the advanced versions with more unique features with the advanced technology that would also protect us from hackers.
Activity: 574

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Nice, I am very much interested now how your Ai profiling technology gonna works. Looking forward for more developments and waiting to see this project to launch soon.
I'm also looking forward to launching the platform to see how this will work. I like that developers are very active and communicate with their followers.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Activity: 280
Activity: 238
Activity: 672
The project is interesting, and as I see it has already started its implementation for a long time. Tell me please where can I see information about selling tokens? How much have you already sold them and how many investments have you collected?
Activity: 406
Referral Bounty program!

We will reward you for each referral that supports and contributes to the BehaviourExchange project. The program will run from 9 March 2018 until the end of the Public Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Public Token Sale.

How to participate?

1.Register for the Referral Bounty Program.
2.Get involved! Check out our website, whitepaper, lightpaper and other materials that we will provide in the future. Ask questions, find topics you would like to better understand, let us know where we can improve our presentation or simply highlight what seems important to you.

Rewards

Referral Bounty Program Rules

1.Follow us on Telegram.
2.Participants in bounty program should use special referral links assigned by BehaviourExchange team in order for BehaviourExchange to be able to track all the referrals from a certain Referral Bounty Program participant.
3.Referral is valid for 60 days after the last click on the referral link. If a person registers to support our project after 60 days from the click on the referral link, the Referral Bounty Program participant will not be accredited for the referral. 60 day timeframe is always counted from the last click on the referral link.
4.Participants will be rewarded the percentage from the supporters amount only if the supporter actually supports BehaviourExchange project. Registration without contribution does not count.
5.Commision for referrals will be calculated out of distributed token amount to the supporter that contributed to BehaviourExchange project and paid in BEX tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I heard Adhive will be on hitBTC and what about BehaviourExchange? Will we see its tokens here? It's one of the popular ico for today and I hope that BehaviourExchange don't miss it

Let's see if when BEX will be listed in some good exchanges too, I am sure that they will be listed soon. We just need to wait and see how far this project can go. Good luck Bex team.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I heard Adhive will be on hitBTC and what about BehaviourExchange? Will we see its tokens here? It's one of the popular ico for today and I hope that BehaviourExchange don't miss it

Listing in some good exchanges can surely help to increase the popularity of a project, I am also hoping that bex will be listed in some good exchanges soon. I will follow this project now.
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: