Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification - page 2. (Read 33419 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 11
Heres a small morsel of positive news, that BelugaPay could exploit. I dont beleive they are capable, personally, but heres hoping our BBI will one day be anything near its stated and intended value.
BTW, if you read between the lines of that article, regarding Mexican fintech laws/authority, im not even sure Belugapay can legally credit BBI tokens, with the generated fees, as they stated at ICO. I know nothing about Mexican financial law, (only that drug barons hold HSBC accounts! Lips sealed), but i do wonder if these BBI payments, also wont happen.........not that theres any meaningful transactions to get paid with, anyway  Roll Eyes

https://www.coindesk.com/mexico-is-getting-eight-new-cryptocurrency-exchanges
Activity: 69
Merit: 11
Just reading back the posts from this time last year. Reads like a litany of separate little failures, when fast forwarded to now.
The fact that people are being banned and deleted for asking about these apparent failures, is failure itself.

Does the OP still maintain/control this thread?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

But there is no active markets... And what about cards? They issued cards anywhere or no? As I know only monaco have cards (probably) and only in Singapore...

They have not issued the cards and people keep asking about them in their telegram channel. No reply from the team.

Damm... I remember that they said that they have license from Visa in Latin America... For such fake and scam investors they must sit in prison like Centra...

The bull market/ICO craze of 2017 was epic. Everything was overhyped, exaggerated, and overpromised without any due consideration for the tech and what it will take to deliver. INB4 the tech
Even with all that said, they can't be blamed for SCAM. They didn't run away, payments carry out. Many projects just disappeared with the money. I don't think this project can do that either.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17

But there is no active markets... And what about cards? They issued cards anywhere or no? As I know only monaco have cards (probably) and only in Singapore...

They have not issued the cards and people keep asking about them in their telegram channel. No reply from the team.

Damm... I remember that they said that they have license from Visa in Latin America... For such fake and scam investors they must sit in prison like Centra...

The bull market/ICO craze of 2017 was epic. Everything was overhyped, exaggerated, and overpromised without any due consideration for the tech and what it will take to deliver. INB4 the tech

Maybe the team doesn't reply to questions from them because the team is busy developing the project can be like that and to make it clearer, better keep watching the latest news

I know that they are working on the project and even have trust in them but they haven't done much for the coin and hence it has no volume and has been delisted from CMC. I worked for the project for over a year and did not sell my tokens as the market is bad. They need to work on things as investors also are upset.
No matter how busy the developers are, the feedback from the community cannot be stopped. This has a negative impact on everything. And on the relation to the project and on the long-term investment of funds, etc.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

Maybe the team doesn't reply to questions from them because the team is busy developing the project can be like that and to make it clearer, better keep watching the latest news

I know that they are working on the project and even have trust in them but they haven't done much for the coin and hence it has no volume and has been delisted from CMC. I worked for the project for over a year and did not sell my tokens as the market is bad. They need to work on things as investors also are upset.

That's one way of looking at it, but they risk losing community interest and awareness of the project if they do not allocate proper resources into engaging and communicating with their current crowd. Never underestimate the power of word-of-mouth communication
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

They was listed on some exchanges, do not remember where, and even on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/belugapay/#charts
But now delested.

Yeah, because of low volume. Hope they list their tokens on bigger exchanges so that we could trade our tokens.
Belugapay information on Coinmarketcap seems to have been deleted,
this is sad, how does the team think about this?

They are aware that the coin has no volume and they aren't doing much except for promoting their brand on Twitter. Am really disappointed with the project atm. This was their last update: https://t.me/belugapay/78147

Looks like their focus has now shifted towards their app rather than the visa/mastercard accreditation they were touting during the ICO. We sure did swallowed a lot of stuffs hook, line, and sinker during those days. But I'm happy to see they're still here and working on something. It's easier to run and disappear, but they chose not to... for now?
I agree with you there. As far as I know hunters got 2 part of the reward for the bounty company. Payments of course funny, but they are. And it doesn't look like cheating, at least I'm telling myself that. But time will put everything in its place. The idea behind the project is very relevant. And it will be a pity if it is not implemented in full.
legendary

Good day everyone. I haven't followed the project since September 2018. And here last week studying the forum, and there were a few questions that I did not receive a reply. Is the project alive? From what I see, there is no normal exchange, the capitalization is rolling into the hole, the latest information about the project at Coinmarketcap was in October 2018. In Telegram answer no one gives. Could you tell me that with project?

Saw the thread, came in and saw almost the exact same message I was going to type. Seems like today's the day for joining down the "regret list" lane. Had so much hope in this turning into something better than the turd it is now during its ICO

So this was a fake about Visa-Master sertification? They dont have cards? AsI see their token has not listed to exchanges while ICO ended one year ago...
They was listed on some exchanges, do not remember where, and even on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/belugapay/#charts
But now delested.

But now delested.

Yeah, because of low volume. Hope they list their tokens on bigger exchanges so that we could trade our tokens.

They are aware that the coin has no volume and they aren't doing much except for promoting their brand on Twitter. Am really disappointed with the project atm. This was their last update: https://t.me/belugapay/78147

Looks like their focus has now shifted towards their app rather than the visa/mastercard accreditation they were touting during the ICO. We sure did swallowed a lot of stuffs hook, line, and sinker during those days. But I'm happy to see they're still here and working on something. It's easier to run and disappear, but they chose not to... for now?

But now delested.

What I see now is very frustrating (I believed in this project, how many loud statements were made during the ICO. The project which really did something, signed contracts, promoted the idea and tried to realize it. Many people were inspired by their ideas...
legendary

But now delested.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

But now delested.

legendary

But now delested.

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168
Good day everyone. I haven't followed the project since September 2018. And here last week studying the forum, and there were a few questions that I did not receive a reply. Is the project alive? From what I see, there is no normal exchange, the capitalization is rolling into the hole, the latest information about the project at Coinmarketcap was in October 2018. In Telegram answer no one gives. Could you tell me that with project?

Saw the thread, came in and saw almost the exact same message I was going to type. Seems like today's the day for joining down the "regret list" lane. Had so much hope in this turning into something better than the turd it is now during its ICO

So this was a fake about Visa-Master sertification? They dont have cards? AsI see their token has not listed to exchanges while ICO ended one year ago...
But now delested.

Pages:
Jump to: