Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 190. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I saw your team of partners and advisers growing. This is a good sign for such a large-scale project. Good luck in development
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Tell me for what services can I pay tokens on the platform?
At a minimum, you can get an education without leaving home and a diploma.
Activity: 251
Tell me for what services can I pay tokens on the platform?
Activity: 448
Good project! Perhaps in the future it will become part of the state program
We will hope that this will be able to defeat corruption in education in many countries
Activity: 364
Good project! Perhaps in the future it will become part of the state program
Activity: 448
tell me what will be spent 35% of the sale of tokens?
This is an interesting question, I also did not really understand, apparently to work out for specific universities.
And also promotion among universities, it's all worth the money.
Activity: 280
This is an interesting question, I also did not really understand, apparently to work out for specific universities.
Activity: 476
Activity: 266
Hello! Please tell me why you chose the sphere of education? Do you have a lot of experience in this area?
I think it's just that in fact it's a very large market that can bring a big profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello! Please tell me why you chose the sphere of education? Do you have a lot of experience in this area?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I think over time, many countries will come to some kind of general standard of education.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I do not really understand why you chose India and China to start the platform.
I think because this is a very large potential market.
yes, but most of the population in these countries lives poorly and will not be able to pay for training.
It's a start. If the platform is approved in these countries, it will also be in other regions.

There are many countries and every country has its own standart. There is no the one standart of efucation in different countries.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
How long will the main ICO last?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

I think this is worthy of a project for investment. I studied the project and I really liked it
Activity: 18
You communicate with students in the development of the platform...
in any case, the interests of students need to be taken into account. for this we need a control group of students for tests
Somewhere I have already read that the platform is testing students.
Activity: 68
in any case, the interests of students need to be taken into account. for this we need a control group of students for tests
Activity: 21
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
He will join Edgecoin in advisory role to help us disrupt education in order to make the world a smart place for everybody. As a Canadian who worked in numerous countries all over the world, Mr. Rogers brings a wealth of experience and knowledge which will benefit Edgecoin to help reach our goal!
Activity: 20
At the moment this is one of the best ico I've seen. Because the platform will benefit many people
Here you are right colleague, if everything turns out then the platform will have a huge coverage in the millions of people.
I hope that it will be so, because in this case, investors will be able to earn a large amount of money
Activity: 19
At the moment this is one of the best ico I've seen. Because the platform will benefit many people
Here you are right colleague, if everything turns out then the platform will have a huge coverage in the millions of people.
Jump to: