Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 189. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
I think the project has great prospects because it is a very large market around the world. If everything turns out the tokens will fly up
I also think so a colleague. Therefore, I decided to support the developers.
I hope we all can make money on this. Since in the end investors are only interested in profit.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I think the project has great prospects because it is a very large market around the world. If everything turns out the tokens will fly up
I also think so a colleague. Therefore, I decided to support the developers.
Activity: 182
Activity: 183
On what devices is the platform better to work?
I think it should work on all modern devices. Since it is convenient to study anywhere.
Yes, for this future anyway. The main thing is to be the first in this direction
Activity: 308
I think it should work on all modern devices. Since it is convenient to study anywhere.
Activity: 364
Activity: 420
Good afternoon. I want to understand how you are going to protect the materials from copying.
but why do it? Materials will be constantly changing and a diploma will be available only on this platform. Grin
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. I want to understand how you are going to protect the materials from copying.
Activity: 159
I think it's a great idea to make an education in this format. This will solve many problems of the old system.
I also think so, unless there is pressure from the government.
I think if the authorities are interested in the quality of education of their citizens, they will support the project
Activity: 266
I think it's a great idea to make an education in this format. This will solve many problems of the old system.
I also think so, unless there is pressure from the government.
Activity: 271
Activity: 210
this is a very good project that carries a very good concept of a decentralized education
this being the first, I am amazed at this
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Do you collaborate with video bloggers? I would like to review your platform
You can cooperate within the bounty program or if your blog is very big, then it's better to write to the administrator and talk
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Do you collaborate with video bloggers? I would like to review your platform
Activity: 266
How much interest will investors earn from their capital in the coming year?
it's quite a difficult question. The market is very volatile but I'm sure in the long term the tokens will grow in value.
Yes, I think if everything conceived will be able to fulfill that demand for tokens will be huge
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
I saw your team of partners and advisers growing. This is a good sign for such a large-scale project. Good luck in development
yes, it seen from the fast progress of this project
many are joined here, can be felt with the benefits gained
would probably can't be underestimated
it's quite a difficult question. The market is very volatile but I'm sure in the long term the tokens will grow in value.
Activity: 254
Activity: 336
When will you publish a link on which you can see how much money is collected?
Sales started very recently so I think the administration publishes a link to us a little later
Activity: 249
When will you publish a link on which you can see how much money is collected?
Jump to: