Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 187. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. Tell me if I buy tokens, then when will they be credited to my wallet?
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
After the platform is opened, do the developers plan to develop the project with external investments?
I think everything will depend on the expansion of the project to different countries.
Activity: 134
I wonder when a more detailed description of the phases of the platform will appear?
For the work to progress, you need to collect at least some of the funds. We will wait for new information from representatives of Edgecoin.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
For those who will pay for training with Edgecoin tokens, will there be additional discounts?
Activity: 147
Is there a phased list of universities with which you plan to sign agreements?
Activity: 140
There are educational platforms. But if Edgecoin to carry out the idea, it will be definitely a new level.
Activity: 135
On what devices is the platform better to work?
I think it should work on all modern devices. Since it is convenient to study anywhere.
I think it won't be difficult. Some new special applications may need to be used.
Activity: 151
Good afternoon. I want to understand how you are going to protect the materials from copying.
Do you mean training materials? I see it as a necessity.
Activity: 139
I think it's a great idea to make an education in this format. This will solve many problems of the old system.
Everything will depend on the demand. Many entrants will help to attract attention. Everyone wants quality education.
Activity: 129
Will there be special requirements for those who want to use your platform?
Activity: 133
How much interest will investors earn from their capital in the coming year?
it's quite a difficult question. The market is very volatile but I'm sure in the long term the tokens will grow in value.
Planning this in the middle of ICO probably not possible. The perspective is visible.
Activity: 10
How much interest will investors earn from their capital in the coming year?
No one can count it for you right now. Education is not a coal mine. There are no clear indicators.
Activity: 107
I would like to know the amount of collected investments in stages.
Activity: 130
At what stage of development will it be possible to talk about the cost of training?
Activity: 164
Tell me for what services can I pay tokens on the platform?
It seems to me that all the possibilities offered on the platform should be paid with the help of Edgecoin tokens.
Activity: 156
Good project! Perhaps in the future it will become part of the state program
You will need to go through a lot of difficult steps.  Have to break a lot of stereotypes.
Activity: 172
tell me what will be spent 35% of the sale of tokens?
This is an interesting question, I also did not really understand, apparently to work out for specific universities.
And also promotion among universities, it's all worth the money.
I consider all token allocations to be reasonable. In fact for realization of such volume of work it is necessary many means. In the course of work there may be any changes in these ratios?
Activity: 266
I want to reserve whitepaper to vietnamese?
Activity: 179
Hello! Please tell me why you chose the sphere of education? Do you have a lot of experience in this area?
I think it's just that in fact it's a very large market that can bring a big profit.
With a lot of expert advisors you can start working without experience in this field.
Activity: 187
I think over time, many countries will come to some kind of general standard of education.
Yes. Population migration around the world will help support common standards.
Jump to: