Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 188. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Tell me, with the growth of the token exchange rate, the cost of learning on the platform will grow?
This is an interesting question, I think it's better to wait for the administration's response. But I think it would not be quite right
In any case, you can buy tokens at a bargain price right now.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
Tell me, with the growth of the token exchange rate, the cost of learning on the platform will grow?
This is an interesting question, I think it's better to wait for the administration's response. But I think it would not be quite right
Activity: 145
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I do not really understand why you chose India and China to start the platform.
I think because this is a very large potential market.
yes, but most of the population in these countries lives poorly and will not be able to pay for training.
It's a start. If the platform is approved in these countries, it will also be in other regions.

There are many countries and every country has its own standart. There is no the one standart of efucation in different countries.
This will happen gradually. As the Blockchain evolves. There are already many international standards in different industries.
Activity: 144
Well, in order for such an experienced team of advisers to make the platform truly universal
Activity: 118
I think the idea of the project is simply excellent. Now everything will depend on the development and promotion
Here I agree with you colleague. If everything works out correctly, then the project will have a huge success
Activity: 170
How long will the main ICO last?
Long enough. From January to April.
Activity: 191
I think the idea of the project is simply excellent. Now everything will depend on the development and promotion
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
After the platform is opened, do the developers plan to develop the project with external investments?

you mean ICO ?
i think ico main ico already alive now ,

EDGECOIN TOKEN SALE
ICO start: January 6th 2018
ICO end: April 6th 2018
Hard cap: 10,000 ETH
Min Cap: 1,000 ETH
Limited Supply: YES
Price: 1 ETH = 5.000 EST
Activity: 209
how much time do you need to make the first launch of the platform?
I think it will depend on the size of the collected investments.
I heard that testing with control groups of students has already been conducted. And it was quite successful
It is perfectly. Just want to see at least some of the results of the work that would give investors confidence.
Activity: 183
You communicate with students in the development of the platform...
in any case, the interests of students need to be taken into account. for this we need a control group of students for tests
This work was in the form of a demo version? Such a group is necessary to understand the complexities.
Activity: 294
I heard that testing with control groups of students has already been conducted. And it was quite successful
Activity: 202
Activity: 139
You communicate with students in the development of the platform...
in any case, the interests of students need to be taken into account. for this we need a control group of students for tests
Somewhere I have already read that the platform is testing students.
It was about a group of students from Somalia?
Activity: 322
Activity: 111
He will join Edgecoin in advisory role to help us disrupt education in order to make the world a smart place for everybody. As a Canadian who worked in numerous countries all over the world, Mr. Rogers brings a wealth of experience and knowledge which will benefit Edgecoin to help reach our goal!
It is remarkable that such experienced consultants participate in the first stages of work.
Activity: 116
After the platform is opened, do the developers plan to develop the project with external investments?
Activity: 180
I wonder when a more detailed description of the phases of the platform will appear?
Activity: 197
How did the leadership of the universities react to your development? Have you already negotiated with them?
This is certainly a very important issue, but I think if the system gets famous, then connecting new schools is just a matter of time.
Activity: 350
How did the leadership of the universities react to your development? Have you already negotiated with them?
Jump to: