Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 227. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How can I mine your tokens?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Good day. Will the platform work on mobile devices?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Do you cooperate with video bloggers?
Well, in the description of the bounty was awarded a reward for it. You can learn more
Activity: 74
Do you cooperate with video bloggers?
Activity: 116
Do you know about the participation of large companies in your ICO?
I think this information would be useful for investors, but such agreements do not always disclose
Activity: 118
Do you know about the participation of large companies in your ICO?
Activity: 150
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
I think that tokens will grow in proportion to the popularity of the platform
Activity: 266
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Activity: 322
Are you going to provide your services around the world?
I think initially it is necessary to provide services where investors can get the maximum profit
Activity: 136
Are you going to provide your services around the world?
Activity: 378
I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
Well, everything will be clear only after the platform is launched
Activity: 90
I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
Activity: 252
What can I buy inside the network with tokens?
Activity: 182
And materials for training will be developed by the government or universities?
I think the platform should also take a direct part in the development of materials.
Activity: 230
And materials for training will be developed by the government or universities?
Activity: 88
Can I still participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 199
Education is the future of a country, and education is an industry that every country will attach importance to. I believe education will also be a low-lying territory in the block chain. Sooner or later, there will be a day of eruption, because everyone needs education, and everyone needs to be educated.
then you are absolutely right colleague. And besides, it will help to avoid corruption and fraud
Plus, this will help large corporations avoid million-dollar costs and hire quality cadres
Activity: 196
Education is the future of a country, and education is an industry that every country will attach importance to. I believe education will also be a low-lying territory in the block chain. Sooner or later, there will be a day of eruption, because everyone needs education, and everyone needs to be educated.
then you are absolutely right colleague. And besides, it will help to avoid corruption and fraud
Activity: 256
read in white paper about the protected devices that will be given to users. What kind of devices will these be?
Activity: 112
Jump to: