Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 229. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Is there any commission in process of  buying tokens?
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
A good project I think in the future it will give its profit to buyers of tokens. Good luck to you
I also think that's why I bought myself a few tokens
Activity: 118
A good project I think in the future it will give its profit to buyers of tokens. Good luck to you
Activity: 364
The concept for this project in really worth to support.
If this project success, then it should be good for the future of education.
I've heard that there has already been a testing platform for people who can not get an education
and how did the test results go?
read that all this was very successful. I think the future behind this platform
Activity: 209
I've heard that there has already been a testing platform for people who can not get an education
and how did the test results go?
Activity: 202
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
ico started. I hope you publish a link to fund fees
http://dl4.joxi.net/drive/2018/01/13/0021/1400/1394040/40/ae93a7f2cb.jpg
I already bought a few tokens. Now I want to take part in the bounty program
Activity: 197
ico started. I hope you publish a link to fund fees
Activity: 159
And what happens to tokens that will not be sold. Will they be burned? Roll Eyes
I think it's all written in white paper. You can learn more
Activity: 189
And what happens to tokens that will not be sold. Will they be burned? Roll Eyes
Activity: 271
A good project, I think it will be popular and therefore the price of the token will grow and we will all be able to benefit. Good luck to you.
If, of course, developers can fulfill their promises
This I think is not even discussed. The main thing is that the government and representatives of the old system do not exert pressure
Activity: 182
A good project, I think it will be popular and therefore the price of the token will grow and we will all be able to benefit. Good luck to you.
If, of course, developers can fulfill their promises
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
What purses do you recommend storing tokens?

I think that myetherwallet is quite suitable for your purposes
What purses do you recommend storing tokens?
Activity: 420
I think it's time to bring something new into the education system to make it transparent and convenient. With this company must cope.
Here you are certainly right, but still investors are interested in obtaining the maximum profit. I think the company's efforts should be aimed at this
In any case, investment in education is an investment in the future. I am ready to support the project
Still I would like to understand how much an investor can earn for the year the platform is running
Activity: 336
I think it's time to bring something new into the education system to make it transparent and convenient. With this company must cope.
Here you are certainly right, but still investors are interested in obtaining the maximum profit. I think the company's efforts should be aimed at this
In any case, investment in education is an investment in the future. I am ready to support the project
Activity: 266
Activity: 252
Jump to: