Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 228. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Very good project. How do you think there will be a maximum demand for this product?
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
A good project. Do you already cooperate with universities?
this is an interesting question. I would like to know the answer. How does the system relate to these developments?
Activity: 263
A good project. Do you already cooperate with universities?
Activity: 193
Can  I be able to store tokens on a Jaxx crypto currency account?
You can, but as far as it's safe I will not say
Activity: 392
Can  I be able to store tokens on a Jaxx crypto currency account?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think it's time to bring something new into the education system to make it transparent and convenient. With this company must cope.

Yes, the Edgecoin project will bring some revolutionary changes to the education industry. But this is not the first thing I've heard about the block chain of education. Can it perform well in 2018? Smiley
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
in which countries will the platform work? Will it support many languages?
I think the platform will work in those countries where investors can get the maximum profit
all are true friends. If investors know that they will be able to make good money then investors will be more
Activity: 246
I think the platform will work in those countries where investors can get the maximum profit
Activity: 144
Activity: 176
when will the alpha version of the platform be launched? would like to see how it works
Well, I heard that tests have already been conducted. But when there are open tests I would like to know
Activity: 191
when will the alpha version of the platform be launched? would like to see how it works
Activity: 95
Is it planned to release tokens in the future?

I did not read anything about this in white paper. I think this would negatively affect the price of the token
Activity: 294
Is it planned to release tokens in the future?
Activity: 218
The education system needs to change. I think the platform will help people around the world in the future
Activity: 322
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?

That's a very difficult question. The market is changeable so it is difficult to give an exact answer
Activity: 364
 For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
Activity: 350
If I do not sell tokens on the exchange, what services can I pay with tokens?
Activity: 125
The talent acquisition system of the world would change drastically if something like Edgecoin became popular! 
If, of course, the authorities do not interfere with the development of the platform
Activity: 84
The talent acquisition system of the world would change drastically if something like Edgecoin became popular! 
Activity: 77
Is there any commission in process of  buying tokens?
I think there will be paid ETH then no commission will not be
Jump to: