Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 225. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I think after entering to  the exchange the tokens will only go up in their price
Well, for this platform must gain popularity in the community to create a demand for tokens
Activity: 19
I think after entering to  the exchange the tokens will only go up in their price
Activity: 9
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people and hence the demand for tokens will be quite large.A very good example of the introduction of blockchain technologies in education, I will observe the project Edgecoin.
I, too, while I follow the project, I want to buy myself a few tokens since I think that there will definitely be a growth Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people and hence the demand for tokens will be quite large.A very good example of the introduction of blockchain technologies in education, I will observe the project Edgecoin.
Activity: 18
The project is really worthwhile, I would certainly like to see the developments of the platform before investing
You can study the white paper there are all aspects of the project if it helps you
Activity: 6
The project is really worthwhile, I would certainly like to see the developments of the platform before investing
Activity: 42
I can buy tokens for the future for my children?
This would be very prudent. Can I send tokens inside the system?
But also in some way risky. Because no one knows what will happen in the future
Well, you either believe in the success of the platform or not. So in many projects
Activity: 8
But also in some way risky. Because no one knows what will happen in the future
Activity: 32
Activity: 12
Activity: 14
Is it possible to buy currency not on the exchange but within the system the whole  year?

what problem can you buy right now on ico
Activity: 7
Is it possible to buy currency not on the exchange but within the system the whole  year?
Activity: 8
Investors will pay dividends once a quarter or not?
Activity: 18
wow ...
good project, good luck, at least I can participate in social bounty to be able to keep participating enliven and at least a little help walking the project ....
I also like bounty for bloggers. This is a great chance to get tokens for free
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
wow ...
good project, good luck, at least I can participate in social bounty to be able to keep participating enliven and at least a little help walking the project ....
Activity: 68
The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Activity: 21
I believe that this development has a great future. That's why I bought a few tokens.
What are the discounts on tokens :? Is it possible to buy tokens at a bargain price?
Activity: 20
I believe that this development has a great future. That's why I bought a few tokens.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Tweet five unique tweet per week = 1 EST per Tweet
I don't must do likes and retweet tweets from the official account? Do I need to set hashtags?
Activity: 19
A good idea. Tell me more about the implementation of your development at the state level
Jump to: