Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 223. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
you do not feel the pressure of the authorities on your business *?
I think there is such a problem, since many educational institutions belong to the state
but the idea of the project is deeper about changing the very concept of education
here you are right colleague, if the platform will work themselves people will want to use it in many areas
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I think there is such a problem, since many educational institutions belong to the state
but the idea of the project is deeper about changing the very concept of education
Activity: 170
Activity: 183
Activity: 139
Do you already have agreements with universities or schools about implementing a platform?
I read in the description that some universities are ready to support such developments
Activity: 111
Do you already have agreements with universities or schools about implementing a platform?
Activity: 116
When will the tokens be credited to my wallet?
if I understood everything correctly right after the end of ico
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
When will the tokens be credited to my wallet?
Activity: 18
Investment in education is a good thing I'm ready to support developers
especially if it allows investors to make good money, then the project will be very in demand Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 21
Investment in education is a good thing I'm ready to support developers
Activity: 19
Education on blockchain is a good idea. Blockchain gives a great opportunities in different sferes, including education.
and when the platform starts working you do not know?

You can see this information in the project road map
Activity: 18
Education on blockchain is a good idea. Blockchain gives a great opportunities in different sferes, including education.
and when the platform starts working you do not know?
Activity: 11
Edgecoin a worthy project for investment, the future demand for the tokens is quite large! I'll be watching the draft good luck to you!
I think that the project is worthy of attention. I already bought tokens for myself and I want to wait for the price increase
and I collect tokens in order to pay for the services of the company in the future
Activity: 12
Edgecoin a worthy project for investment, the future demand for the tokens is quite large! I'll be watching the draft good luck to you!
I think that the project is worthy of attention. I already bought tokens for myself and I want to wait for the price increase
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
It was the first time I saw the white paper in Ann. very detailed, but it's a little tired to read. btw, how long will the signature bounty last?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
How exactly is this platform different from the few that are already existing out there? There is BitDegree for example, but also a few others which I can't remember the name of right now. Is there any surplus or different value proposition from your side?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Investors will be able to spend their tokens only to pay for training or coins can be sold at crypto-exchange markets?
Activity: 11
Is the bounty program still open at the moment? Can I take part in a bounty for youtube?
Jump to: