Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 226. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
Activity: 19
Do you have any partners ?
list of partners you can see on the official website https://www.edgecoin.io/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Do you have any partners ?
Activity: 24
Thanks to blockchain technology, your system should become even more stable and safe
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
Are there famous universities that are interested in this ICO? How does this fit in the legal field, where there is no general purpose for crypto currency, except for speculation or encryption? Although the idea is very good.
Activity: 20
Can I buy your tokens for the DASH crypto currency?
No. need to use the ETH if you have a DASH you can swap at the exchange
Can I buy your tokens for the DASH crypto currency?
Activity: 32
can I be a part of your team?
I think if you have any skills you can contact the administrator
Activity: 22
can I be a part of your team?
Activity: 21
I think investing in learning is investing in the future. I support the developers
Which directions will be investment mainly spent on
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
I think that tokens will grow in proportion to the popularity of the platform
Usually it happens. The project is developing well, and the price of the token is steadily growing.
Yes, so it happens, the main thing is that the project became popular. But I think with such an idea there will be no problems
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Usually it happens. The project is developing well, and the price of the token is steadily growing.
Activity: 33
please tell me who will develop materials for training?
I think programs for training will be developed by universities, just a platform will help everyone to optimize
please tell me who will develop materials for training?
Activity: 26

It is clear that the Edgecoin platform will bring some revolutionary changes to the education industry, and the price of the token is bound to rise. Cool
let's hope that it will be so. If there is no pressure from the federal authorities
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

It is clear that the Edgecoin platform will bring some revolutionary changes to the education industry, and the price of the token is bound to rise. Cool
Activity: 26

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
I think so too. I would like to believe that the platform will be able to change the education system as a whole
Activity: 35
Do you know about the participation of large companies in your ICO?
I think this information would be useful for investors, but such agreements do not always disclose
but on the other hand this information could make investors invest more actively
Activity: 31
How can I mine your tokens?
I did not hear that it was possible to get tokens. This is not written in white paper
Jump to: