Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 222. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
the project focusing to help people in their self studying is great we all known that the education is the best to everyone, the concept of this platform is also nice.. the details and vision of this system is absolutely awesome..looking forward to your success.. goodluck..
then you are certainly right the idea is excellent! But investors care only profit
I think if the platform is popular then investors will be happy as the price of the token will grow
Activity: 251
Merit: 1
the project focusing to help people in their self studying is great we all known that the education is the best to everyone, the concept of this platform is also nice.. the details and vision of this system is absolutely awesome..looking forward to your success.. goodluck..
then you are certainly right the idea is excellent! But investors care only profit
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
Activity: 448
And who will issue electronic diplomas and where will they be valid?
as I understand the platform will not issue diplomas. It will give universities an infrastructure that will help to work efficiently and safely.
Now I understand but the announcements said that people can get education where it was not available Huh
all right, but if I understood correctly this will happen on the basis of one of the universities
Activity: 364
as I understand the platform will not issue diplomas. It will give universities an infrastructure that will help to work efficiently and safely.
Now I understand but the announcements said that people can get education where it was not available Huh
Activity: 476
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
Hey. I learned the description of the project, I liked everything. I think in the future it will be a success.
I also liked the idea. For what services can I pay tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey. I learned the description of the project, I liked everything. I think in the future it will be a success.
Activity: 197
Do you know about the participation of large companies in your ICO?
Activity: 133
I studied the description of the project I liked everything, but I did not really understand what are the ways of earning for investors?
at least tokens can be sold on the exchange and it's not bad to make money on it
Activity: 50
You guys need to add a ticker to the bottom of your website letting people know how far along you guys are in the sale
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I studied the description of the project I liked everything, but I did not really understand what are the ways of earning for investors?
Activity: 107
An excellent project would rather like to see a working prototype.
Well, I think the developers for this and collect the investment in order to conduct high-quality work on the platform
Activity: 130
An excellent project would rather like to see a working prototype.
Activity: 164
if not a secret tell me how many developers are working on the project now?
in fact, the entire core team is represented on the company's website. You can stop by and get acquainted
Activity: 156
if not a secret tell me how many developers are working on the project now?
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
The dev could have chosen a better name for the coin. In 2014 there was an earlier edgecoin that ended in disaster.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wallets-stolen-by-hackerswere-sorrycontact-anon136-for-escrow-540017
Activity: 172
the demand will grow and hence the price of the token too.
I think if the developers perform what they promised, that growth will be inevitable
Activity: 179
the demand will grow and hence the price of the token too.
Jump to: