Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 53. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
I wanted to know at what stage of development is now your product? If for any reasons the launch of core platform will be delayed, you will seek new partnerships to create a database? Have you considered this option in principle?
Activity: 139
Very interesting to see the results of sales of tokens for the previous week. While the result has not been updated, but I think that the new consultants have helped increase the number of investors.
I now see that the success of this project depends on many factors. I hope that all participants in the result depends, will be able to complete its part of the agreements on time and Edgecoin will show  product to his supporters.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
I'll be interested to see the parallel development of these two structures.  Edgecoin integrated payment DApp will be created based on the Origin, which would provide such an opportunity in 3 quarter of 2018. That is already in this period you can add e-courses in the Edgecoin system?
Of course. But for this you will need to create partnerships with universities and courses. Work should be done in accordance with the road map Edgecoin. I think that the sale of tokens is OK and the work will be actively promoted.
I'll be interested to see the parallel development of these two structures.  Edgecoin integrated payment DApp will be created based on the Origin, which would provide such an opportunity in 3 quarter of 2018. That is already in this period you can add e-courses in the Edgecoin system?
Activity: 135
I think that the platform  the Origin can be for many projects that want to provide affordable and quality services, the beginning of productive work. Because it can provide all the possibilities for a successful start.
the use of new technologies for education very quickly gaining in popularity. Among young people very often go joint discussions on the forums where the quality and the cost of training is better. I think that this can be a good incentive for such courses worldwide.
Activity: 140
The essence of creating Edgecoin platform-based Origin I really like. This new approach work with crypto-payments and creating new markets in a decentralized wednesday will soon reach a great popularity.
"The openness and accessibility of data has another positive effect-
stimulating competition and continuous quality improvement for the community."
This is the Origin of the members of the team. I think that this opinion and the team Edgecoin. Training can improve its quality with the help of healthy competition.
Activity: 104
Of course creating e-learning platform-based Origin there is a very good indicator that the team Edgecoin wants to create an easy and quick access to training. New partners can easily log in using such frameworks.
Origin platform planned continuous updating services and attract new participants to the construction, participation in the development and expansion of the ecosystem together. I think such a development strategy coincides with plans by Edgecoin command. Together, this work will bring excellent results on decentralised creation of e-learning.
Activity: 147
I see that all the ideas that will be applied in the Edgecoin project will be innovative and interesting for the participants. The benefits of working with Edgecoin are obvious. Moreover, the blockchain network will reduce the cost of data transfer.
Activity: 104
I think the use of cryptocurrency in education will help to reveal the possibilities of blockchain for more people who know little about these opportunities. The launch of the Edgecoin system will affect the wide dissemination of information about this network. Smiley
Yes, this example can help people to prove the security of storing personal information using blockchain. Will Edgecoin work directly with miners, or will this be entirely based on Origin? What will this cooperation provide?
The Origin product is also now actively developing. I think it will be a good duet for the Edgecoin system. Origin can help simplify communication between all members of the system. Control is carried out using a safe and transparent system that uses the capabilities of blockchain Ethereum, which acts as a neutral third party.
Activity: 103
I think the use of cryptocurrency in education will help to reveal the possibilities of blockchain for more people who know little about these opportunities. The launch of the Edgecoin system will affect the wide dissemination of information about this network. Smiley
Yes, this example can help people to prove the security of storing personal information using blockchain. Will Edgecoin work directly with miners, or will this be entirely based on Origin? What will this cooperation provide?
Activity: 134
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Good token
It's all right. There are no bonuses on sale. But if you bought tokens during pre-ICO, it's great. Let's see what ratings will take this project closer to the end of ICO. I hope that the sales takeoff will be after adding the service for testing. I'm interested in that.
Since this project is existing in quite a couple of months, can I ask if there is some reviews or ratings comes with different kind of personality with regards to the performance and status of this project? I just want to know how other people see this platform. Thanks.
You can see the ICO rating in the "References and ratings" list. The investor makes his analysis of the product. Personally, I think a very good description of Edgecoin on the site Coinschedule. This article has opened the project topic as accurately as possible.

Thanks, I already saw it and it is quite good news for the project. Now I will seek some articles and publications about the edge coin project. This platform makes me really curious.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Good token
It's all right. There are no bonuses on sale. But if you bought tokens during pre-ICO, it's great. Let's see what ratings will take this project closer to the end of ICO. I hope that the sales takeoff will be after adding the service for testing. I'm interested in that.
Since this project is existing in quite a couple of months, can I ask if there is some reviews or ratings comes with different kind of personality with regards to the performance and status of this project? I just want to know how other people see this platform. Thanks.

In my opinion, it is not possible to determine the independence of the source of information. But I will repeat that if people like Anders Larsson have paid attention to this ICO, I think that the idea is not bad at its core.
Even if the review comes from other normal people, it is still special and important because it is the feedback and at somehow can be used to have an impression about the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In South-East Asia is very much a potential student e-courses. I think that the project team has chosen the right direction for the implementation of their product. Whether participating universities from another region to provide services to students who live here?
I do not see here the need to bind to a region. I think that access courses in the system Blockchain  is possible from different countries. Now we are talking about the need for such services in a specific region.
Activity: 350
In South-East Asia is very much a potential student e-courses. I think that the project team has chosen the right direction for the implementation of their product. Whether participating universities from another region to provide services to students who live here?
It was about that unsold tokens will be not burned. After the release of your tokens to exchange, their sales will only be available on the Exchange? You do not plan to create an additional number of tokens? I would like this to be sure.
Pages:
Jump to: