Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 52. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

I wanted to know at what stage of development is now your product? If for any reasons the launch of core platform will be delayed, you will seek new partnerships to create a database? Have you considered this option in principle?

There will be a first working product very soon!
Of course there will soon be a presentation. I think that in the future we will see innovative uses of the smart contract not only for the sphere of e-education. A lot of information about the life of a person in need of protection from fraud.
Activity: 127
This smells of trouble to me. There already are platforms that deal with online courses and are not blockchain based. Is there a need for blockchain even?

It is not just about the platform with different courses, here you can see the whole system, which ultimately can provide the ability to have a smart contract with personal data on the educational certificate, confirmed through the Blokchain network.
Activity: 149
I am interested to know how many e-learning courses now offered in the educational market in Southeast Asia. Is there now possible applicants for participation in the Edgecoin from the region?
Activity: 15
This smells of trouble to me. There already are platforms that deal with online courses and are not blockchain based. Is there a need for blockchain even?

Yes, blockchain makes it unhackable and fraud protected (just to mention two benefits of blockchain in this area)

I wanted to know at what stage of development is now your product? If for any reasons the launch of core platform will be delayed, you will seek new partnerships to create a database? Have you considered this option in principle?

There will be a first working product very soon!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Now the team's work is to create the largest possible number of partners in their system. I think after the first such working arrangements, other courses just want to join this innovative project.
The course will be useful to see all courses in one place. This will facilitate the search for users. This will attract the attention of courses that are just going to take part in the Edgecoin system.
Activity: 122
Origin makes it easier to work in a decentralized network. It will be a good partner for educational courses. I think that soon the influence of Blokchain on the lives of ordinary users will increase the possibility of crypto-currency.
Activity: 179
Origin platform now offers a demo version for testing. Based on that prototype is developed smart contract that offers soon to assess how additional service Edgecoin? I see this is a very interesting example for investors.
Activity: 152
I think that after adding courses on the platform can be applied different functions according to the choice of the more popular courses (according to rankings). Now is too early to talk about it.
Activity: 156
Now the team's work is to create the largest possible number of partners in their system. I think after the first such working arrangements, other courses just want to join this innovative project.
Activity: 148
Probably need to extend access to this information to ordinary users courses. I want to know how the proposed database would look like the courses on the main platform.  I mean the possibility of student select course for example on ratings in this area.
Activity: 164
Whether your project to allocate funding for courses? I have in mind the possible involvement in the development of products that will be associated with the improvement of the quality of the educational process?
Activity: 141
I drew attention to the Origin. I am sure that the proposal of partnership Edgecoin will be a good and successful start to create a large market for a variety of educational opportunities. To do this, you create good conditions.
Activity: 130
In the list of partners already have courses on foreign languages. What courses do you think will be in demand most Indian region? With whom you are interested to cooperate? Are any of these courses technical professions?
Activity: 149
I think that the Edgecoin token has a huge potential. After connecting a large number of courses in this system the cost of token will grow with the increasing demand for e-learning. All users will also benefit from using the system - it will be a high-quality service.
Activity: 107
I don't quite understand how the courses will carry out initialization students. After all this information directly affects the accuracy of information recorded in the smart contract. These data will receive from Edgecoin courses?
I read that the company Edgecoin works on the principle of B2B. It is said that all the data will be received by the universities. Contact with students is not provided. But you should still understand the subtleties.
Activity: 142
I don't quite understand how the courses will carry out initialization students. After all this information directly affects the accuracy of information recorded in the smart contract. These data will receive from Edgecoin courses?
Activity: 133
Project Edgecoin offers a real solution for e-education decentralization. This provision of the service can open the available market rates in one place. This would have a positive impact on improving the quality of service in connection with the competition.
Activity: 74
The use of completely new tools for studying e-courses can be interesting for students. The bulk of the changes will be provided by universities. Immediately such a step can go not all courses.
Courses must realize the benefit from such participation. But just as this may entail an initial investment to update some of the instruments work.  This might entail some delay in the signing of partnership agreements.
Activity: 129
The use of completely new tools for studying e-courses can be interesting for students. The bulk of the changes will be provided by universities. Immediately such a step can go not all courses.
Pages:
Jump to: