Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 54. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Think new week brings a new development project in partnership talks with universities. Just hopefully on the presentation of new services. Now it is important to show the result of the work during this time.
It may not be as fast as you want. Now work is directed to many destinations in the project. On this I think delays with the presentation of the product. Team ICO is also interested to show investors its product. I think that we should be patient.
Yes. Now work on different sections of the system. On this we can speak about the heavy workload of the team. But I think those investors who have already participated in sales understands this.
Activity: 125
Think new week brings a new development project in partnership talks with universities. Just hopefully on the presentation of new services. Now it is important to show the result of the work during this time.
It may not be as fast as you want. Now work is directed to many destinations in the project. On this I think delays with the presentation of the product. Team ICO is also interested to show investors its product. I think that we should be patient.
Activity: 141
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Perhaps tomorrow will be visible to update reference to the sale of tokens. I would like to evaluate how much the increased confidence of investors to the project. I think that after giving smart contract for review, you can talk about a substantial increase in the number of sales.
Activity: 136
Glad to hear new developments on this project.  I think that soon we can appreciate first products on the ICO. It is now important to find a common understanding with partners. Without it, the project could not be implemented.
Activity: 116
I will be glad to participate in this project. I like the concept of Edgecoin. This will help resolve the issue of lack of schools from many regions. I think that the development plan to the year 2018 will attract more than the planned project team.
I also believe that India needs to increase very school e-learning courses. I saw in the phases of development Edgecoin at 2019 year "following our mission: human rights education! " I think it will be a very major project in education.
Activity: 140
I will be glad to participate in this project. I like the concept of Edgecoin. This will help resolve the issue of lack of schools from many regions. I think that the development plan to the year 2018 will attract more than the planned project team.
Activity: 111
Hello Edgecoin Team,
A very promising project. Do you have an API to connect automatically to Universities?
And will you connect for certification only or also for e-learning content?

"Users pay with Edgecoins on e-learning platforms for courses and other content they have passed or consumed. Edgecoin integrated payment DApp."
I think we are talking about the transfer of all of the content of the courses. But you can ask team members of ICO.
Activity: 1
Hello Edgecoin Team,
A very promising project. Do you have an API to connect automatically to Universities?
And will you connect for certification only or also for e-learning content?
Activity: 141
now more and more people turn to learning through e-learning. I think that Edgecoin will occupy a good place in a number of companies that provide such services in conjunction with universities.
Activity: 139
Together with partners Edgecoin can create a reliable system of e-learning. I am sure that the chances of success are growing every day. We see this link to the sale of tokens. I hope that the project will take place in one stage.
Activity: 140
How will work "integrated payment DApp ". You're talking about paying tokens for your network services or there is the possibility to pay tuition through your channel? Very interesting to hear the opinion of the developers.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
We should wait for the presentation of their work. Then we can confidently say about all the good qualities of these products. Their use in other areas will be able to attract more attention. Smiley
Activity: 83
It would be great to be able to update their data on education network Blokchejn. Soon we will be able to check it on the new service, which promise to present Edgecoin. The closed testing of these services already mentioned in the project.
Activity: 170
The school curriculum for e-learning can support national plans. But for such organizations, they also want to see the system start working. We need a good result. I think the Edgecoin team is now actively involved in the development and partnership negotiations. This is the only way to succeed.

You're quite right. I think the new team members are actively engaged in the negotiation process. The task of № 1 is to offer advantageous terms of partnership. Edgecoin can help attract more students.
Activity: 146
Is there enough technical capacity in Indian universities to introduce technologies such as optical initialization? Is it possible that I don't understand that? Certificates that were received outside of the Edgecoin system can also be registered in a smart contract?

"Validation and re-validation of new and existing documents with integrated optical recognition software."
In any case it is stated in the presentation of the initial products of the system. The developers will soon give an explanation.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
The school curriculum for e-learning can support national plans. But for such organizations, they also want to see the system start working. We need a good result. I think the Edgecoin team is now actively involved in the development and partnership negotiations. This is the only way to succeed.
Activity: 127
What Edgecoin offers to its partners, very high raises the quality of service in the field of e-learning. I think investors should pay attention to this. The development of digital technologies inevitably affects the needs of people in them.
Activity: 149
Is there enough technical capacity in Indian universities to introduce technologies such as optical initialization? Is it possible that I don't understand that? Certificates that were received outside of the Edgecoin system can also be registered in a smart contract?
Activity: 187
I think that such developments will be appreciated by the representatives of universities, and they would make a positive decision on partnership with Edgecoin. This is a very advantageous proposition.
Pages:
Jump to: