Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE - page 3. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what will be the withdrawal fee to cash out Deal?

I have not see that info anywhere, but I hope it will be less then 10%, for cashback it should be even lower if you ask me.

I definitely agree with you. For cashback the fee should be even lower than that. But I don't really know how they have built their economy.
Activity: 219

I have not see that info anywhere, but I hope it will be less then 10%, for cashback it should be even lower if you ask me.

They mentioned it earlier that fee should be around 10%.
Activity: 193

Activity: 90
Activity: 224
Is there or will there be a Dealjoy mobile app? When can we expect it to be ready?

Well we are not even sure if the sale has started, so not so soon.Somewhere in 2019 if project reaches the soft cap.

On Roadmap sale planned on "Q4 2018 Token Sale", so it will be, also, they have an active bounty campaign, no one will make a bounty and the main sale with a big-time difference, these are interrelated parts of marketing...

They confirmed on their telegram group that main sale will hapen in Q1 2019.

Yeah, lots of projects moved their sale to the begining of 2019.

Are there any predicted market changes for that period?

I don't think anyone can predict things like that with any amount of certainty. It's too volatile.

All we can do is hope that something positive will happen and wait.

There was a similar situation last year but I dont think that many projects postponed their sales.

Last year wasn't so dramatic as this year was.

Exactly, it was not such a dramatic drop in prices and market bashing.THis year was a very difficult one with regulations and a lot of uncertainty around crypto.

Well positive thing is that despite all of that we had similar number of ICO's and with some delay's they are still making soft caps!
Activity: 211
Is there or will there be a Dealjoy mobile app? When can we expect it to be ready?

Well we are not even sure if the sale has started, so not so soon.Somewhere in 2019 if project reaches the soft cap.

On Roadmap sale planned on "Q4 2018 Token Sale", so it will be, also, they have an active bounty campaign, no one will make a bounty and the main sale with a big-time difference, these are interrelated parts of marketing...

I don't think anyone can predict things like that with any amount of certainty. It's too volatile.

There was a similar situation last year but I dont think that many projects postponed their sales.

Exactly, it was not such a dramatic drop in prices and market bashing.THis year was a very difficult one with regulations and a lot of uncertainty around crypto.
Activity: 166

Activity: 185

Merit: 5
What you plan to do in case you dont reach soft cap?You move on with the project somehow,or you refund all investors?

I was under the impression they would have no problem reaching soft cap. However I think they have a contingency plan too.

There are a couple of options. They can always extend that period and try to get some new investors.
Activity: 280
What you plan to do in case you dont reach soft cap?You move on with the project somehow,or you refund all investors?

I was under the impression they would have no problem reaching soft cap. However I think they have a contingency plan too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 219

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64

Activity: 222

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Why did you choose ETH based blockchain instead of making your own?

It already has all you need for this type of project and that makes sense to save time and money by using it rather then making your own.
Activity: 39
Why did you choose ETH based blockchain instead of making your own?
Pages:
Jump to: