Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 29. (Read 1680 times)

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
In what country is your office located? Is it allowed to conduct banking activities in cryptocurrency in this country?

Hi, Andrey,

it is located in UAE, and yes its allowed

Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In what country is your office located? Is it allowed to conduct banking activities in cryptocurrency in this country?
copper member
Hi, where can i find about the members of your team? For me that kind of information is the most important. Thank you Smiley

Hi, we update the site and the post you can check the team members,

Thanks
Decentralend
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Activity: 7
seems good to me, waiting for pre ico sale, one question what is the limit per user to buy, mean how much token per user can buy.
Activity: 21
so far i search on this looking great to me everything perfect, waiting for pre ico sale, seems best invest like it...
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
I looked at the project site. And the exchanges are good and the presentation is like a good coin, the speed of transactions, decolarization, anonymity, but caught myself thinking that something is missing. Commands. That's who is missing. These two girls and two guys somehow are rather weakly drawn to the team, more to office managers.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Hi, where can i find about the members of your team? For me that kind of information is the most important. Thank you Smiley
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: