Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 28. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
And I'm embarrassed by the fact that this project has a very short road map. That is, despite the fact that it's cool that the project collects funds even before the start of pre-ICO ..
By the way, yes. Why will pre-ICO begin only on April 2, and the funds are already coming into the project? In the road map there are no notes about the closed pre-sale
Activity: 378
And I'm embarrassed by the fact that this project has a very short road map. That is, despite the fact that it's cool that the project collects funds even before the start of pre-ICO ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What is special about this project? Only in the security, which the authors of the project say? But I did not see any real algorithm declared in the project
Activity: 574
Very young project, good luck to the authors! It's very nice to see the young team in this difficult business!
In fact, I've seen similar projects a million times. Normal lending, where people lend their money to other people, and the team of platform creators have a percentage. Brilliantly
All ingenious is simple. There is nothing wrong, that they realized the old idea, adding to it their vision. Thus there are excellent projects
Very young project, good luck to the authors! It's very nice to see the young team in this difficult business!
In fact, I've seen similar projects a million times. Normal lending, where people lend their money to other people, and the team of platform creators have a percentage. Brilliantly
Activity: 378
It is necessary to work on the layout of the main page of the project. The menu from the desktop version of the site is very difficult to read, since it comes to the background image
Come on, it's all very well read. Maybe I was lucky with the monitor's resolution .. But the menu I viewed is excellent. Try to reload the page
I also had a problem with the playback of the site. By the way, the menu is compressed in case you do not stretch the window to the width of the screen. But the picture of the background looks very crooked
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It is necessary to work on the layout of the main page of the project. The menu from the desktop version of the site is very difficult to read, since it comes to the background image
Come on, it's all very well read. Maybe I was lucky with the monitor's resolution .. But the menu I viewed is excellent. Try to reload the page
Activity: 574
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/decentralend-20410 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

OK we will edit it.

Thanks
Activity: 7
seems good to me, waiting for pre ico sale, one question what is the limit per user to buy, mean how much token per user can buy.

Hi, coininvester

the Pre-ICO has a maximum purchase of 500DLD per user.

Thanks

thanxx
copper member
Very interesting and promising project. I already wrote a blog article: https://cryptocurrency-advice.com/2018/03/22/decentralend-decentralize-peer-to-peer-lending-platform/

Hi, Sycube

Thanks for getting interest in DLD Token,,

Thanks
copper member
wow wow wow when is the Pre-ICO starting so that i can get ready to participate ?

Hi, Andrew

Thanks for interest in for ICO, Pre-ICO will start on 2nd- April 2018

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 15
wow wow wow when is the Pre-ICO starting so that i can get ready to participate ?
copper member
seems good to me, waiting for pre ico sale, one question what is the limit per user to buy, mean how much token per user can buy.

Hi, coininvester

the Pre-ICO has a maximum purchase of 500DLD per user.

Thanks
copper member
What are your unique advantages? What is so cool in your project?

Hi, Tom

We have decided to use a peer to peer lending system that can enable the operation of this system for a very long period time.

With our lending system you don't need to lend out your coin to the admin for 99days - 299days.

With our lending system users can lend out both DLD and BTC with their specific interest rate to the borrower.

With our lending system there is no fear of crash or attack from external forces since our lending interest is not from the admin but from the borrowers

Thanks
Activity: 80
What are your unique advantages? What is so cool in your project?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/decentralend-20410 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
copper member
so far i search on this looking great to me everything perfect, waiting for pre ico sale, seems best invest like it...

Hi tobeking,

Thanks for participate on Pre ICO

Thanks
copper member
I looked at the project site. And the exchanges are good and the presentation is like a good coin, the speed of transactions, decolarization, anonymity, but caught myself thinking that something is missing. Commands. That's who is missing. These two girls and two guys somehow are rather weakly drawn to the team, more to office managers.

Hi, Sin,

The site and post has been updated you can check now

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: