Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 13. (Read 235034 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 124
You are blind, you can not see that the DIM team is not worried about dimcoins! They used to get our money in the ICO phase, that was the main use. People will use DIM USD, DIM EUR and BTC to trade in HYBSE. We have to charge the DIM team for utility in the dimcoins and marketing for dimcoins. They need to link all ads with the Dimcoins brand.

By the time the dimcoins are like shit scam coins used to pick up our BTC and USD.

let it gooooo lol witcha salty ass. I have a big ole bag of dimcoins that are like 70% down but I knew what I was getting into. Either take this as a learning opp or quit crypto all together. Complaining on a message board with the SAME message everyday will get you know where. Do something more constructive.

I feel for u guys. Most of ur life savings went over to those cyber criminals and will be used to fund ISIS' "call for arms" campaign. Nevertheless its ur fault that u mentally snapped and never seen ur monies back after ICO ending. Its also apparent that the whole idea of HYBSE trading will be a top-notch scam attempt to extort money from noobs. They say they provide crypto derivatives trading and ETF without actual delivery which is only possible when u operate some fractional reserve money, slush fund etc. Scam.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Please see the latest DIM Announcement: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/dear-community-91ba300d6290

DIMCOIN and DIM Currrencies are now on BITKER!

Dimcoins $0.0007, good work DIM team for reaching 10x below the price of ICO phase.

We investors thank you for listing dimcoins in shit exchanges and being so slow in bringing products up and running.

What comforts us is that you DIM jumped into the USD and we got the fool's gold in our hands without any utility.

DIMPAY still amateur site
HYBSE still amateur site
DIMX high fee and amateur site
DIMCOIN website is a poor and amateur website

CEOs are ghosts?

Take shame in your face and list the dimcoins on Bittrex or Binance. It does something of real value to the community that has put more than $ 15million dollars in their hands.

Why don't you answer the question to why are you still invested in DIM if you hate DIM so much?
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Please see the latest DIM Announcement: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/dear-community-91ba300d6290

Dimcoins $0.0007, good work DIM team for reaching 10x below the price of ICO phase.

We investors thank you for listing dimcoins in shit exchanges and being so slow in bringing products up and running.

What comforts us is that you DIM jumped into the USD and we got the fool's gold in our hands without any utility.

DIMPAY still amateur site
HYBSE still amateur site
DIMX high fee and amateur site
DIMCOIN website is a poor and amateur website

CEOs are ghosts?

Take shame in your face and list the dimcoins on Bittrex or Binance. It does something of real value to the community that has put more than $ 15million dollars in their hands.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Would be nice to get a little more specific in terms of the outline moving forward....
The price of dimcoins today is 10x below the initial price of ICO and it looks like DIM is not worried about that. We need focus on dimcoins, marketing and utility for them, and good exchanges. DIM used the dimcoins to raise a large milion dollars at ICO, converted it into USD and we fucked up.

Thanks DIM for being so slow.

Same old BS you write..... Please stop. People are tired of you
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

The price of dimcoins today is 10x below the initial price of ICO and it looks like DIM is not worried about that. We need focus on dimcoins, marketing and utility for them, and good exchanges. DIM used the dimcoins to raise a large milion dollars at ICO, converted it into USD and we fucked up.

Thanks DIM for being so slow.
Dimcoin to be listed at Bitker exchange. Currently top 20 exchange with all-time best rank of 7. Follow their announcement to read more,
Bitker announcement: https://www.bitker.com/notice_desc/id/291/type/1

legendary
Honestly I hate the accreditation laws in the United States because I feel like they bar a lot of people from great investment opportunities but at the same time, you have people like this complaining all the time because they didnt get rich overnight. Nothing... and I mean NOTHING... is guaranteed when investing money, especially with crypto.

They (DIM/HYBSE) can close their doors right now and say "sorry the exchange failed and didnt work out" and there would not be much recourse for us as investors. Class action suit? Maybe, sure. But... go read the prospectus/ICO terms that you had to agree to in order to buy tokens in the ICO.... they are covered and not liable for your losses as long as they can explain why the platform failed.

At the same time, while development has been slow... they ARE actually moving forward and DO communicate fairly well. On the BCT, not really but follow them on medium, or twitter or their website. If you are only searching the forums here for info then thats your problem.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Dimcoin to be listed at Bitker exchange. Currently top 20 exchange with all-time best rank of 7. Follow their announcement to read more,
Bitker announcement: https://www.bitker.com/notice_desc/id/291/type/1
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
dimcoin utility in dim ecosystem and why DIM team are focusing in dim currencies? We receive dimcoins in ICO and we want it in betters exchange like promised in first whitepaper.

All websites until now unfinished and poorly constructed with a amateur looking after a long time of ico had finished.

The big advertisement partnership show only the HYBSE brand and left aside the dimcoin brand.

CEOs are far from the community.

DIM team is not concerned about the value of the dimcoins and the volume is zero on the shit exchanges they had listed dimcoins.

In the last announcement on the twitter network the DIM announced to vote between dim usd and dimcoins to be listed in a new exchange, this was ridiculous, who will want to buy dim usd? And of course we want dimcoins in more exchanges, they were the ones that gave us the ico in exchange for our btc.

some things never change... I was away from crypto and this forum for months now --- when I left here, you complaining about the same things which you got answers to --- I thought maybe you will be quite a bit but it seems like nothing will ever change you mind. The one thing that i think you are failing to understand is "Dimcoin and Dim currencies fall under the same ecosystem -- once Dim currencies become popular and successful so will the Dimcoin..This ecosystem is still very young and still has a long way to go, it's not like Bitcoin was worth $10 in 2011 --- learn to be patient or let go crypto investments.

You are blind, you can not see that the DIM team is not worried about dimcoins! They used to get our money in the ICO phase, that was the main use. People will use DIM USD, DIM EUR and BTC to trade in HYBSE. We have to charge the DIM team for utility in the dimcoins and marketing for dimcoins. They need to link all ads with the Dimcoins brand.

By the time the dimcoins are like shit scam coins used to pick up our BTC and USD.

let it gooooo lol witcha salty ass. I have a big ole bag of dimcoins that are like 70% down but I knew what I was getting into. Either take this as a learning opp or quit crypto all together. Complaining on a message board with the SAME message everyday will get you know where. Do something more constructive.
I think that he is completely new to this crypto thing but what he is doing is getting way too much --- it's only a matter of time until they ban him from using this platform. I hope he heard this time and will change how he behaves since it's irritating.
legendary

legendary
dimcoin utility in dim ecosystem and why DIM team are focusing in dim currencies? We receive dimcoins in ICO and we want it in betters exchange like promised in first whitepaper.

All websites until now unfinished and poorly constructed with a amateur looking after a long time of ico had finished.

The big advertisement partnership show only the HYBSE brand and left aside the dimcoin brand.

DIM team is not concerned about the value of the dimcoins and the volume is zero on the shit exchanges they had listed dimcoins.

In the last announcement on the twitter network the DIM announced to vote between dim usd and dimcoins to be listed in a new exchange, this was ridiculous, who will want to buy dim usd? And of course we want dimcoins in more exchanges, they were the ones that gave us the ico in exchange for our btc.

Mannn how many times are you going to repeat the same nonsense? lol that must get exhausting.

DIM team need to do something, dimcoins with zero volume to trade. Exrates volume is fake by boots. New exchanges like promised in the first whitepaper and a good marketing need to be made. Until now, dimcoins was used only to get our money, thanks DIM team by fuck us.

Dimcoinlover is a insider, do you can talk about the dimcoins utility? DIM team focusing in DIM USD / DIM EUR.

As mentioned before, these questions have been answered to you many times. You just don't listen.
I ask again, why are you still invested in this project if you hate it so much?

Mr. Dimcoinlover, you do realise this is approaching a 200 page thread, nobody
at this stage is going to read all the posts so instead of throwing abuse at
everyone why not educate us because as i said we are not going to re-read
everything before?

I still have dimcoin from the ICO and have watched it slide and as a result have
failed to keep up with what is happening.

Hi!
Vinicdemorais has been trolling for many months now both here and in the telegram groups. All his questions have been answered many times, he has pm'ed the team with 100 of messages and used bad language against other investors in every Dimcoin telegram group. That's why I'm so hard on him. He won't accept the detailed answers he gets and then just keep asking the same questions over and over.
But of course I will like to answer your questions, what do you want an answer on? Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Dimcoin has been registered in quite a lot of exchanges, but there is quite a lot of negative response here, what would you do team? wouldn't it be better to improve the situation, and respond to every posting community well?
I don't see "a lot" of negative responses, maybe there are few but there are also more and optimistic thoughts few more pages away. Dimcoin is more than a year, I was there from the start, and even though it didn't hit up that much, I just don't understane why I still have a lot of patience to the project
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Dimcoin has been registered in quite a lot of exchanges, but there is quite a lot of negative response here, what would you do team? wouldn't it be better to improve the situation, and respond to every posting community well?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
DIM team need to do something, dimcoins with zero volume to trade. Exrates volume is fake by boots. New exchanges like promised in the first whitepaper and a good marketing need to be made. Until now, dimcoins was used only to get our money, thanks DIM team by fuck us.

Dimcoinlover is a insider, do you can talk about the dimcoins utility? DIM team focusing in DIM USD / DIM EUR.

As mentioned before, these questions have been answered to you many times. You just don't listen.
I ask again, why are you still invested in this project if you hate it so much?

Mr. Dimcoinlover, you do realise this is approaching a 200 page thread, nobody
at this stage is going to read all the posts so instead of throwing abuse at
everyone why not educate us because as i said we are not going to re-read
everything before?

I still have dimcoin from the ICO and have watched it slide and as a result have
failed to keep up with what is happening.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
dimcoins so far has worked as a shit scam coin until now. You have to be very stupid to not realize that.

It's so funny to see your responses. It clearly shows how little you understand. Anybody else would sell like an adult if they had the same opinion like you, but you just keep on crying like a little baby.
All your questions have been answered many times both here and in the telegram group but either you are too stupid to understand the answers or you can't read?

And for the last part, if DIM were a scam coin, why would 2 companies and a government be involved in this project?
But keep posting, all of us need a good laugh and you clearly like to make a joke out of yourself.

Careful with such statements! Cheesy It's not like corporations and governments would never ever participate in scams! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: