Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 14. (Read 235034 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 2
DIM team need to do something, dimcoins with zero volume to trade. Exrates volume is fake by boots. New exchanges like promised in the first whitepaper and a good marketing need to be made. Until now, dimcoins was used only to get our money, thanks DIM team by fuck us.

Dimcoinlover is a insider, do you can talk about the dimcoins utility? DIM team focusing in DIM USD / DIM EUR.

As mentioned before, these questions have been answered to you many times. You just don't listen.
I ask again, why are you still invested in this project if you hate it so much?
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
DIM team need to do something, dimcoins with zero volume to trade. Exrates volume is fake by boots. New exchanges like promised in the first whitepaper and a good marketing need to be made. Until now, dimcoins was used only to get our money, thanks DIM team by fuck us.

Dimcoinlover is a insider, do you can talk about the dimcoins utility? DIM team focusing in DIM USD / DIM EUR.
People will use BTC and DIM USD on HYBSE, you will not need dimcoins for anything. The DIM will earn with fees, it does not have to worry about dimcoins, it was used to get people's money only.

Today after a long time we still have DIM X with a ridiculous fees and amateur site, DIMPAY amateur website, HYBSE amateur website done in a couple of days I think.

ridiculous what they are doing with the community that gave them over $ 14 million dollars. CEOs are ghosts.

The fact that you still don't understand the part with CEO's show that you simply can't understand simple things, even when we explain it several times to you.

But as always, if you feel this way about DIM, why are you still here?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
People will use BTC and DIM USD on HYBSE, you will not need dimcoins for anything. The DIM will earn with fees, it does not have to worry about dimcoins, it was used to get people's money only.

Today after a long time we still have DIM X with a ridiculous fees and amateur site, DIMPAY amateur website, HYBSE amateur website done in a couple of days I think.

ridiculous what they are doing with the community that gave them over $ 14 million dollars. CEOs are ghosts.
state of crypto in late 2018

dimcoins so far has worked as a shit scam coin until now. You have to be very stupid to not realize that.

It's so funny to see your responses. It clearly shows how little you understand. Anybody else would sell like an adult if they had the same opinion like you, but you just keep on crying like a little baby.
All your questions have been answered many times both here and in the telegram group but either you are too stupid to understand the answers or you can't read?

And for the last part, if DIM were a scam coin, why would 2 companies and a government be involved in this project?
But keep posting, all of us need a good laugh and you clearly like to make a joke out of yourself.

The price of the dimcoins are reaching a difficult level to reverse. The DIM team needs to do something, focus on the dimcoins currencies. But they are not worried because they have converted all ICO money into USD and Gold.

And you dimcoinlover with dimcoins falling below $ 0,0009

Good job DIM team, which promised good exchanges like Bittrex, Bitifinex and today we have a false volume made by boots in exrates.

And dimcoinlover here defending as always, must be DIM employee this shit.
dimcoins so far has worked as a shit scam coin until now. You have to be very stupid to not realize that.

It's so funny to see your responses. It clearly shows how little you understand. Anybody else would sell like an adult if they had the same opinion like you, but you just keep on crying like a little baby.
All your questions have been answered many times both here and in the telegram group but either you are too stupid to understand the answers or you can't read?

And for the last part, if DIM were a scam coin, why would 2 companies and a government be involved in this project?
But keep posting, all of us need a good laugh and you clearly like to make a joke out of yourself.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I hope we will see a little more progress in 2019 then in the last year.
HYBSE needs to be a good and intuitive to use exchange to be successful.
Yes, it would be nice if they begin to pay attention to their exchanges and plan to enter into an exchange of more and bigger, it will bring progress to Dimcoin.

You clearly have no idea what youre talking about. Spend your time doing something more constructive then just being a toxic poster.

Yes I know what I talking about.

DIM team dont care about dimcoins, they only talk about DIM Currencies. Open your eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

You clearly have no idea what youre talking about. Spend your time doing something more constructive then just being a toxic poster.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
I hope we will see a little more progress in 2019 then in the last year.
HYBSE needs to be a good and intuitive to use exchange to be successful.
DIM used the dimcois just to get people's money. It's like making money on a bread roll, but digital.

The DIM doubled the money collected in the ICO phase, and they could as a way of gratifying the community by listing the dimcoins in an exchange like Bittrex, Okex, Binance.

But they do not care about the dimcoins and their price, because the main has already been done, get our BTC / USD and give us dimcoins.

And now they are focused on DIM CURRENCIES with HYBSE to earn many fees. And you dimcoinlover with dincoins.

CEOs of DIM never appear, why? kkkkk....$$$$$$$$$$$
DIM team dont care about dimcoins, they focusing in hybse and dim currencies like DIMUSD / DIM EUR. They used dimcoins to get our money only.

dimcoin going to all time lows 20satoshi

dezember/2017 it was 1650satoshi, riculous!!

And you loving it.

Comparing the price with 2017 when there was a bull market vs a bear market now just show how little you actually understand. Maybe you should stop investing and just take a 9-5 job?

Did not you see the latest dimcoin publication asking to vote between DIM CURRENCIES & DIM USD for listing on a new exchange?

This is ridiculous, we get dimcoins and DIM wants to list DIM CURRENCIES? !! And the highlight in the picture shows only DIM USD & DIM CURRENCIES, DIM USD being DIM Currencies very stupid!

You are a insider dimcoinlover
DIM team dont care about dimcoins, they focusing in hybse and dim currencies like DIMUSD / DIM EUR. They used dimcoins to get our money only.

And you loving it.

Comparing the price with 2017 when there was a bull market vs a bear market now just show how little you actually understand. Maybe you should stop investing and just take a 9-5 job?

And you loving it.
Dimcoin going to $0,0005

- Dimpay site amateur and poor
- Dim X with the world's highest crypto fees.
- HYBSE done in a few hours, amateur and poor website.
- All without utility. CEOs never showed up.
- White paper promised big exchanges like Bittrex and Bitifinex to trade Dimcoins, but until now, only bad exchanges to trade.

They took our bitcoins and gave us dimcoins, thank you.

Good job Dimcoin team.

And now you cry again.... Jesus Christ we have explained above to you hundreds of times. Is your IQ 10? How can you not understand what we said?
But if you are so unhappy, then sell?

You are a insider. Do you get how much per month to just defend?

dimcoin team is a turtle.

I defend it because I believe in it. If I didn't, I would sell instantly.
But it's always fun to see crybabies like you. Move on instead of this immature behavior. You are making a fool of yourself.

DIM want to list DIM Currencies, did you like? ridiculous!! DIM is joking with us

Yes, I like it. You only think it's a joke because you don't understand how the whole ecosystem works and how DIMCOIN is a part of it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I look forward to the full launch of Hybse. Hopefully, the required license will be obtained - and the spring will be really spring for DIMCOIN. This is a very serious and complex ecosystem that should accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency by institutional investors.
Dimcoin going to $0,0005

- Dimpay site amateur and poor
- Dim X with the world's highest crypto fees.
- HYBSE done in a few hours, amateur and poor website.
- All without utility. CEOs never showed up.
- White paper promised big exchanges like Bittrex and Bitifinex to trade Dimcoins, but until now, only bad exchanges to trade.

They took our bitcoins and gave us dimcoins, thank you.

Good job Dimcoin team.

And now you cry again.... Jesus Christ we have explained above to you hundreds of times. Is your IQ 10? How can you not understand what we said?
But if you are so unhappy, then sell?

You are a insider. Do you get how much per month to just defend?

dimcoin team is a turtle.

I defend it because I believe in it. If I didn't, I would sell instantly.
But it's always fun to see crybabies like you. Move on instead of this immature behavior. You are making a fool of yourself.

DIM want to list DIM Currencies, did you like? ridiculous!! DIM is joking with us
The DIM published in the last update to vote between DIM USD or DIMCOINS to be listed in a new exchange. Really?! We receive dimcoins during ICO and we want them to be listed, of course! Who will want to buy DIM USD in the other exchange? Is it a joke DIM?

That exchange charges little to list, DIM has money to pay!

DIM, we want the main focus on dimcoins, utility and marketing for dimcoins, and of course good exchanges with dimcoins like Bittrex, Okex, Binance or Bitifinex that you mentioned in the first whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: