Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 15. (Read 235034 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
I will tell you that most investors have not realized what the DIM team is doing.

First of all, they raised more than $ 14 million offering us dimcoins in exchange for our BTC / USD and now I see DIM focusing on DIM Currencies (DIM USD, DIM EUR ...) and letting dimcoins aside and saying that it is speculative currency, but we know that dimcoins must be the principal in the ecosystem and have utility to have value.

I do not doubt that the DIM lists the DIM currencies (DIM USD, DIM EUR) in big and good exchanges and the dimcoins stay in the crap of hitbtc and other bad exchanges.

I feel that DIM is thinking much more about its profit with HYBSE and DIM Currencies (DIM USD, DIM EUR) and does not care about the value of the dimcoin currencies they gave us at ICO.

In the last major announcement of the partnership DIM did not focus on the DIMCOIN brand at the top of the advertisement, only HYBSE. People will not need to buy dimcoins as they can move from btc to DIM USD / DIM EUR among other currencies, and dimcoins we believe in ICO putting our hard cash stands aside.

Do not let it be too late, we need charge DIM for the utility of the dimcoins and main focus in our dimcois where we put our money.

The DIM should not be worried about the value of the dimcoins in dollars, because they will profit from DIM Currencies.

I'll repeat, DIM is focusing on DIM Currencis as DIM USD, DIM EUR and no one will need the dimcoins to use HYBSE. And DIM will profit, and we investors with dimcoin.

Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Where do I visit to get DIMcoin signature codes and use them for support?
We can design you a member signature and send you the codes via PM, kindly let us know if that is okay.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
What most would like to see is the dimcoin listed in a large exchange like Bittrex, Binance, Okex or Huobi.

DIM has enough money to pay a good exchange to list dimcoin.

The dimcoins should be the main in the DIM ecosystem and not the dim currencies.
Isn't it better to let the HYBSE operate first before listing to a very good exchange? They may have enough money for listing fees but is it really the best thing to do now?
What most would like to see is the dimcoin listed in a large exchange like Bittrex, Binance, Okex or Huobi.

DIM has enough money to pay a good exchange to list dimcoin.

The dimcoins should be the main in the DIM ecosystem and not the dim currencies.
Though I didn't fully understand the expenditure report, it's clear to me that the team is transparent to the community. What excites me is the first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Dimcoin going to $0,0005

- Dimpay site amateur and poor
- Dim X with the world's highest crypto fees.
- HYBSE done in a few hours, amateur and poor website.
- All without utility. CEOs never showed up.
- White paper promised big exchanges like Bittrex and Bitifinex to trade Dimcoins, but until now, only bad exchanges to trade.

They took our bitcoins and gave us dimcoins, thank you.

Good job Dimcoin team.

And now you cry again.... Jesus Christ we have explained above to you hundreds of times. Is your IQ 10? How can you not understand what we said?
But if you are so unhappy, then sell?

You are a insider. Do you get how much per month to just defend?

dimcoin team is a turtle.

I defend it because I believe in it. If I didn't, I would sell instantly.
But it's always fun to see crybabies like you. Move on instead of this immature behavior. You are making a fool of yourself.
Dimcoin going to $0,0005

- White paper promised big exchanges like Bittrex and Bitifinex to trade Dimcoins, but until now, only bad exchanges to trade.

Good job Dimcoin team.

And now you cry again.... Jesus Christ we have explained above to you hundreds of times. Is your IQ 10? How can you not understand what we said?

You are a insider. Do you get how much per month to just defend?

dimcoin team is a turtle.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Dimcoin going to $0,0005

Good job Dimcoin team.

Dimcoin going to $0,0005

Good job Dimcoin team.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Dimcoin ICO price $0,007...now $0,0011 good job.

Take longer to release good updates and list in new exchanges to see if the price does not reach $0.0001

I think many admins of the groups are enjoying the performance, because they do not say anything, just praise.

They have announced the next update will be the End-of-year Report, then we will see what happens next.
Dimcoin ICO price $0,007...now $0,0011 good job.

Take longer to release good updates and list in new exchanges to see if the price does not reach $0.0001

I think many admins of the groups are enjoying the performance, because they do not say anything, just praise.
DIM needs to release updates, we need updates about HYBSe, DIMPAY, DIM X....
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I found some dimcoin i forgot about, but what is dimtoken for again?
DIMtoken is the one to be used in HYBSE and it can't be traded on any external exchange, only the DIMcoin. More to follow.

You can trage DimToken since many months on nemchange.com, I think it's just not listed on other exchanges because it's a security.
DIMtoken is the one to be used in HYBSE and it can't be traded on any external exchange, only the DIMcoin. More to follow.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I found this interesting articel about GMEX... they are very well conected. I have big hope in this partnership... HYBSE will be huge.  Dim looking at entering the same market in Africa as MPESA?

https://www.ft.com/content/3297382a-3cb2-11e3-86ef-00144feab7de
All the dimcoin members have great expectations for this historic partnership. I have some tokens and I don't even think to sell them.

There is not much money in Africa, but there are quite enough users to show excellent indicators of community growth. The only question is how such a partnership will increase prices in such a market? I have doubt that such news will give investors a positive buy this project.

africa is very rich. the people are poor. that is the problem
Yes, they have a great resource but the population is very poor, but the technological development already began to grow there. many crypto project that grows in Africa, this proves that their interest against crypto higher. Hope after this their country will continue to develop well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I found this interesting articel about GMEX... they are very well conected. I have big hope in this partnership... HYBSE will be huge.  Dim looking at entering the same market in Africa as MPESA?

All the dimcoin members have great expectations for this historic partnership. I have some tokens and I don't even think to sell them.

There is not much money in Africa, but there are quite enough users to show excellent indicators of community growth. The only question is how such a partnership will increase prices in such a market? I have doubt that such news will give investors a positive buy this project.

africa is very rich. the people are poor. that is the problem
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 74
Merit: 17
Dimpay is accepting any trash, Dimpay seems like a joke.
When will this really be useful? When will stores have adequate support to use this system?

HYBSE when will you come?

DIM X with a shameful fee being charged.

They promised big exchanges in the whitepaper and so far only fucking exchanges to trade dimcoin until now.

We only saw the HYBSE brand in the advertisement and the Dimcoin brand being left out in the top advertisement!

CEOs, can you show up for the community? Or will they still be ghosts?
People are tired of the behaviour of the Dimcoin turtle team and their amateur mistakes.
No, you got it all wrong -- we are tired of your childish behaviour and your comments-- its now becoming a hurdle to initiate a constructive discussion in your presence since you gonna spam all your negativity. The best thing to do at the moment  -- stop barking and keep watching. We all matured and are aware of the risks involved in every cryptocurrency investment.

People are tired of the behaviour of the Dimcoin turtle team and their amateur mistakes.
Its been only him barking, complaining and criticizing everything in the last 6 or more pages. He should chill. This is my first time I see an investor behaving like that, so childish.
Pages:
Jump to: