Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 16. (Read 235034 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I found this interesting articel about GMEX... they are very well conected. I have big hope in this partnership... HYBSE will be huge.  Dim looking at entering the same market in Africa as MPESA?

https://www.ft.com/content/3297382a-3cb2-11e3-86ef-00144feab7de
All the dimcoin members have great expectations for this historic partnership. I have some tokens and I don't even think to sell them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I found this interesting articel about GMEX... they are very well conected. I have big hope in this partnership... HYBSE will be huge.  Dim looking at entering the same market in Africa as MPESA?

https://www.ft.com/content/3297382a-3cb2-11e3-86ef-00144feab7de
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
People are tired of the behavior of the Dimcoin turtle team and their amateur mistakes.

Then sell? How hard can it be to be a professional investor?
Nobody forces you to stay. People that complain in these situations just show the rest of us how unexperienced they are when it comes to investing. And you shouldn't invest in something that is so risky as crypto.
He is behaving like an amateur investor - more like he took his last cents and invested in DIM hoping for a skyrocket that will happen overnight - he should wake up - this is the real world.
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
Dimpay is accepting any trash, Dimpay seems like a joke.
When will this really be useful? When will stores have adequate support to use this system?

HYBSE when will you come?

DIM X with a shameful fee being charged.

They promised big exchanges in the whitepaper and so far only fucking exchanges to trade dimcoin until now.

We only saw the HYBSE brand in the advertisement and the Dimcoin brand being left out in the top advertisement!

CEOs, can you show up for the community? Or will they still be ghosts?
It's funny to read that there is an investor who thinks as you do -- especially not after all these announcements. We are tired of reading your negative comments, if you have lost hope in the project, just let go and let us grab more. Its becoming boring to read the same thing every day. Act like a mature investor- for heaven's sake. The team cannot deliver all products at once, this needs a lot of time to be fully functional. We don't wanna start judging you!
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
People are tired of the behavior of the Dimcoin turtle team and their amateur mistakes.

Then sell? How hard can it be to be a professional investor?
Nobody forces you to stay. People that complain in these situations just show the rest of us how unexperienced they are when it comes to investing. And you shouldn't invest in something that is so risky as crypto.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
dimcoinlover user soon appears to defend your bosses.

I'm not defending any bosses. We, the community, is just tired of answering the same questions over and over and over again.
You don't listen to what we say. Act like an adult instead of this childish thing. People are tired of your behavior.
dimcoinlover user soon appears to defend your bosses.
Dimpay is accepting any trash, Dimpay seems like a joke.
When will this really be useful? When will stores have adequate support to use this system?

HYBSE when will you come?

DIM X with a shameful fee being charged.

They promised big exchanges in the whitepaper and so far only fucking exchanges to trade dimcoin until now.

We only saw the HYBSE brand in the advertisement and the Dimcoin brand being left out in the top advertisement!

CEOs, can you show up for the community? Or will they still be ghosts?
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am waiting for Dimcoin to list in Bittrex and Binance, it will be there soon due to big partnerships.

are you sure for that? it's hard to say if there is no official statement of exchange listing. if it goes to tier 1 exchange no doubt of Dim for mooning
I am waiting for Dimcoin to list in Bittrex and Binance, it will be there soon due to big partnerships.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
The price of DimToken has been rising for several days and there are not many to buy on nemchange.com. Guys, think about if you want to use this maybe last chance to get cheap Tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
At least some good news now in the last couple of days.
Maybe better times are ahead of dim-investors now..time will tell.
I certainly hope so.
The concept and idea looks very interesting. I think dimcoin have a very great chance of success.
I said we want to see the Dimcoin brand at the top of the advertisement as soon as the hybse brand logo is shown
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Amazing partinership!

But...

Dimcoin brand does not appear, is it? realy!!!

Dim team, you did not mention the DIMCOIN brand at the top of the advertisement today!!! That was ridiculous from the part of the dimcoin marketing team. They mention HYBSE and almost no dimcoin....

During the ICO phase we bought dimcoin, and now you only talk about HYBSE and almost no dimcoin in the most important advertisement so far!!!!!

This was ridiculous, Fuck!!

I don't see anything wrong with it. The three are platforms while Dimcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be used (if exchanged to DIMToken) in HYBSE. Dimcoin is always associated to HYBSE.

Dimcoin is the main brand, and we invest in it at ICO, so we want to emphasize the Dimcoin brand also at the top of the advertisements!

People see it advertisement and look at the hybse brand and it takes time to associate dimcoin because dimcoin is in between the lines of the big text.

Look, this big news did not even affect the price and volume on the exchanges. Because they did not emphasize the Dimcoin brand associated with currency dimcoins.

That was a ridiculous and incompetent attitude from the marketing team!

Dimcoin marketing team you shit! Fuck!!

Nobody takes you serious when you act like a child on an online forum.
Beside that - DIMCOIN will be used to pay fees on HYBSE when signing up and the yearly fee

There is still an advertising fee to be paid by each company listed in HYBSE, and negotiated individually. This fee must be paid in DIMCOIN as well.   In the HYBSE whitepaper shows it.

Better times are coming...
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
At least some good news now in the last couple of days.
Maybe better times are ahead of dim-investors now..time will tell.
Amazing partinership!

But...

Dimcoin brand does not appear, is it? realy!!!

Dim team, you did not mention the DIMCOIN brand at the top of the advertisement today!!! That was ridiculous from the part of the dimcoin marketing team. They mention HYBSE and almost no dimcoin....

During the ICO phase we bought dimcoin, and now you only talk about HYBSE and almost no dimcoin in the most important advertisement so far!!!!!

This was ridiculous, Fuck!!

I don't see anything wrong with it. The three are platforms while Dimcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be used (if exchanged to DIMToken) in HYBSE. Dimcoin is always associated to HYBSE.

Dimcoin is the main brand, and we invest in it at ICO, so we want to emphasize the Dimcoin brand also at the top of the advertisements!

People see it advertisement and look at the hybse brand and it takes time to associate dimcoin because dimcoin is in between the lines of the big text.

Look, this big news did not even affect the price and volume on the exchanges. Because they did not emphasize the Dimcoin brand associated with currency dimcoins.

That was a ridiculous and incompetent attitude from the marketing team!

Dimcoin marketing team you shit! Fuck!!

Nobody takes you serious when you act like a child on an online forum.
Beside that - DIMCOIN will be used to pay fees on HYBSE when signing up and the yearly fee
Pages:
Jump to: