Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 18. (Read 235034 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Since release of HYBSE on 1 October, 20 days have passed. Can we get a log on what has been improved since? How long we have to wait to Dim X?  Thanks for any answer.

Demo trading went live on 10/9. Have you read any of the above posted announcements?

Why would we? They just say an email error has been fixed. That was a noob mistake in the first place. Not worthy of a company that needed 14 million to get go.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
I think next week we will see big things. to the moon$$ Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Since release of HYBSE on 1 October, 20 days have passed. Can we get a log on what has been improved since? How long we have to wait to Dim X?  Thanks for any answer.

Demo trading went live on 10/9. Have you read any of the above posted announcements?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I have invested some money to DIM project sometime ago, I think that it is good progress and I believe to see Dim will be rise
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
It is possible to withdraw shares from HYBSE?

Since HYBSE is now in testing stage, all the operations are done on Testnet. So no, you can't withdraw shares now.

Where would I wirthdraw them to?

Shares that you bought will be held in your HYBSE account, same as it is done  with all stock market brokers.

whos duty is it to do the UI/UX of HYBSE? Thanks for any answer.

Design team of DIM. Feel free to reach them in the official telegram channel.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
HYBSE, DIMPAY, DIM X, full ecosystem...to the moon!! when Bittrex, Binance it will be in $0,20 easy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
My guess is soon the platform is running on mainnet and they are/were testing it. That probably requires bug fixing and final touches as all platforms do. Soon will be moon.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
When the official trading platform will be launched?
Have you had exact launch day ?
Furthermore, the signature of DIMCOIN looks impressive.
Has it been a paid signature for participants? (such as weekly or biweekly payment campaign)

This campaign is still active:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3004000.20
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
When will dimcoin.io website be updated?
Hopefully, it is in the process of getting updated, however, I still find the information on the website still relevant, and I think some background updates are still being done since the Iquant logo has been removed from the website. Probably, the question should have been- when will we see the new dimcoin.io look.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
When the official trading platform will be launched?
Have you had exact launch day ?
Furthermore, the signature of DIMCOIN looks impressive.
Has it been a paid signature for participants? (such as weekly or biweekly payment campaign)

Hi!
There is no exact date, but the goal is to do a full release in December.
But some product will be released in phases until December.

I will check which bounty that's still active
When will dimcoin.io website be updated?
Hello, need help. I want to withdraw DIMCOIN from hitbtc to the DimWallet app. What will I enter in the "Payment ID"?
http://imgur.com/gallery/Hvn0fnV
There's no "Payment ID" in the DimWallet app.
http://imgur.com/gallery/VL0l2LI
A payment ID is not required during the withdrawal process, just ensure that you remove the hyphens in between the recipient wallet address.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Hello, need help. I want to withdraw DIMCOIN from hitbtc to the DimWallet app. What will I enter in the "Payment ID"?
http://imgur.com/gallery/Hvn0fnV
There's no "Payment ID" in the DimWallet app.
http://imgur.com/gallery/VL0l2LI
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Just wanted to say congratz on the demo, it looks great!
Trading is very smooth and I couldnt find any bugs yet! Also wow to the person on your team who does marketing! Ive seen ads and banners on multiple sites and the recent social media campaign is killing it! Keep up the great work!
DIMCOIN go to list in Bitmart too!!
Activity: 43
Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. I have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
Activity: 41
Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. I have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
i wonder who is designing these pictures haha. What does HYBSE have to do with - a space station on the moon with two guys in space suits? roflmao
I am getting the impression that you are against every little thing the team does, I mean; its completely up to them how they should design their posts, you just always have something to blame, whether its here on the forum or Reddit, its always you complaining, that behaviour is now becoming tedious, you need to change that behaviour, we are no longer teenagers or move on!
Pages:
Jump to: