Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 19. (Read 235035 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
i wonder who is designing these pictures haha. What does HYBSE have to do with - a space station on the moon with two guys in space suits? roflmao
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
legendary
I am hope all of you guys testing the demo and learning a feedback to support. If you want to the moon you should pack the baggage, testing is necessary thing prior to the release.

Agreed! Hopefully tomorrow will be the day when beta trading will be activated, then I will definitely try Hybse.
buy when there are rumors, and sell when the rumors will run,
it looks like for dimcoin beta test will not increase significantly for dimcoin, maybe,
now dimcoin rises  3% at the price of $ 0.003244

we need to have a more long term outlook. current price means nothing if the tech works. this could be a game changer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am hope all of you guys testing the demo and learning a feedback to support. If you want to the moon you should pack the baggage, testing is necessary thing prior to the release.

Agreed! Hopefully tomorrow will be the day when beta trading will be activated, then I will definitely try Hybse.
buy when there are rumors, and sell when the rumors will run,
it looks like for dimcoin beta test will not increase significantly for dimcoin, maybe,
now dimcoin rises  3% at the price of $ 0.003244
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I also have to say the so called launch of HYBSE was pretty underwhelming.
The site has like 0 functionality.
I read the letter...we will see what happens in the next weeks/months.
maybe it generates some hype on token value. that's all it can do.  I also don't see anything special in that.

Agreed! Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day when beta trading will be activated, then I will definitely try Hybse.

yeah. lets see tomorrow after the launch. then we decide either it's a good increment or not.

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
I also have to say the so called launch of HYBSE was pretty underwhelming.
The site has like 0 functionality.
I read the letter...we will see what happens in the next weeks/months.
Activity: 74
Merit: 17

Well... I guess this is a step in the right direction but it is essentially just a fancy landing page. It  looks modern and friendly for sure though.

Going back to sleep until the actual exchange/trading launches on 10/9. Looking forward to it.

And I doooooo like the Initial Blockshare Offering methodology... see here: https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/introducing-ibo-initial-blockshare-offering-b15f0d2b6eb2

Yeah you are absolutely right, I will check again too when beta trading starts, until then there's no point in judging the whole thing. I still believe in this project.

All Dim has ever provided were fancy landing pages. Dimcoin landing page, dimpay landing page, hybse landing page, not signup landing page. The coin doesnt even have its own blockchain and is just a mosaic on the nem blockchain.

So bottom line, after over 1 year of start of ICO, what can dimcoin team show that they have produced?. I cant think of anything.
It's funny how we pretend to be blindfolded and act as if we haven't seen all developments that were made throughout the year; honestly; I would love to oppose you on that and help you figure out what is it that they have developed since their ICO ended; not sure if I will remember everything but I will be sure to mention a few; the depotwallet was updated is now having an outstanding layout compared to the previous versions- and it's at the same time user-friendly and secure, DIM Wallet, dim.foundation website, forum.dim.foundation; dimexplorer, github repo made public; exchange listings. lets at least be grateful that some things are being done in the background and some are in the pipeline; all the projects that make up the DIM ecosystem will be introduced to us slowly but surely. How do you manage to invest in crypto whereas you are impatient? Crypto requires a lot of patience and if you don't have it, rather look for something else instead!
legendary

Well... I guess this is a step in the right direction but it is essentially just a fancy landing page. It  looks modern and friendly for sure though.

Going back to sleep until the actual exchange/trading launches on 10/9. Looking forward to it.

And I doooooo like the Initial Blockshare Offering methodology... see here: https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/introducing-ibo-initial-blockshare-offering-b15f0d2b6eb2

Yeah you are absolutely right, I will check again too when beta trading starts, until then there's no point in judging the whole thing. I still believe in this project.

All Dim has ever provided were fancy landing pages. Dimcoin landing page, dimpay landing page, hybse landing page, not signup landing page. The coin doesnt even have its own blockchain and is just a mosaic on the nem blockchain.

So bottom line, after over 1 year of start of ICO, what can dimcoin team show that they have produced?. I cant think of anything.

Without stating everything... what about DepotWallet?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

legendary

legendary
Only less than 8 hours left before October 1 ends in all places of the world but still didn't hear any word from the team even in the social media platforms.

Not true... its only a little after noon here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Has anyone tried trading platform?
It would be even more amazing if someone reviews HYBSE  Roll Eyes

Platform is supposed to be going live today so no reviews yet
Sorry  Grin That's my bad. I thought hybse live already. I'll be more careful in future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Only less than 8 hours left before October 1 ends in all places of the world but still didn't hear any word from the team even in the social media platforms.
legendary
Has anyone tried trading platform?
It would be even more amazing if someone reviews HYBSE  Roll Eyes

Platform is supposed to be going live today so no reviews yet
Pages:
Jump to: