Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 20. (Read 235035 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Has anyone tried trading platform?
It would be even more amazing if someone reviews HYBSE  Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Looking forward to Monday's launch... I know the whole DIM Team is excited about this... It would be good to hear from Klaus and get a feel for his excitement... Go DIM!!

I'm excited too! Does anybody know the specific time when the launch happens?

I wonder what we will see today as the demo trading will start on 9th of October as far as I know.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Looking forward to Monday's launch... I know the whole DIM Team is excited about this... It would be good to hear from Klaus and get a feel for his excitement... Go DIM!!

They are launching just as I expected.  I did not expect it over a weekend.  So the first weekday after Sept 30th is Oct 1.  Just as I expected.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
If there is any delay or if the platform is not completely ready then it is ok to tell it before rather than make us disappointed at the time of opening. I a writing this because you have done that before and it was horror for investors. If you have really done what you are announcing then Kudos to the team.

im agree with the previous speaker that it is better to postpone the dates especially against the background of such a market than to leave not ready and in fact and the result will fail. if you are not completely sure that everything is ready to be moved better and many forum users agree with me. because if there is a problem then the credibility of the project will not be restored.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
If there is any delay or if the platform is not completely ready then it is ok to tell it before rather than make us disappointed at the time of opening. I a writing this because you have done that before and it was horror for investors. If you have really done what you are announcing then Kudos to the team.

I think you need to read the announcement one more time Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I woke up this morning and I had my first scrolls in my fb newsfeed then I saw a medium link posted by DIMCOIN. I know this is it and yes, this is really it. October 1 will be a remarkable day for every DIM supporters. HYBSE is happening.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Here we go boys... October 1 the exchange is going live. Good shit

Dr. charles is a knowed FUD man here.

*Ahem... It should be "known" if you're going to say something... but anyways... see below.

What? lol clearly you havnt been here long.

I have been here since the ICO, I am heavily invested and essentially got us listed on CryptalDash.

Plus... my comment is a good one.... how is there any FUD?

Better luck next time.  Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It's hard to believe but it's true, so excited!
Hybrid Stock Exchange is almost delivered. Let's wait a little bit more, 4 days remaining.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

Dr. charles is a knowed FUD man here.
legendary
legendary
Alright guys... 5 days left.

If there is going to be a delay... might as well state it now. No need to wait for end of month.
HYBSE will be a game changer, a big boy is comming to the crypt world.
HYBSE will be released until september 30, MOON is near.

Hold, DIMCOIN to the moon my friends, no doubts about it!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
I have been convinced of two things: 1) the DIM Team is well aware of the community of investors' anticipating a September rollout of HYBSE 2) any anticipated delay for a September rollout would have been addressed appropriately by the DIM Team by now.... I expect a September rollout...

A release in the next days is only possible if they are testing the Hybse for quite some time now and nothing major is wrong with it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I have been convinced of two things: 1) the DIM Team is well aware of the community of investors' anticipating a September rollout of HYBSE 2) any anticipated delay for a September rollout would have been addressed appropriately by the DIM Team by now.... I expect a September rollout...
Pages:
Jump to: