Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 163. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
New project that attracted the attention of the gamers again. Projects that make the development of this game will certainly be interesting for gamers and certainly everyone knows that gamers in this world is not a bit, on average everyone is now looking for entertainment from the gaming world. so I think the project on this game has been confirmed to be successful.
hopefully your project becomes a successful project going forward. we wait for the good news for token listing in exchange
Interesting project, clear description!
I believe this project will be successful, good luck
Activity: 154
Esport token! Whoa, first time I heard it! Goodluck dev Wink
What duties does Esports have under the gambling license?
ESports will grow in the future. Games like league of leagends and Counterstrike attract a lot of people. It's great to use the blockchain for this.
It’s necessary to have editors because someone has publish the content on the platform in order to attract new gamers.
so far I see that this project has been getting a lot of support, it's very good for the progress of the project later.
because this project brings a very interesting concept.

eSports,beautiful project. GOOD   Cool
Interesting project, i subscribed to this thread and applied to bounty campaign. Let's hope for the best!
so far I see that this project has been getting a lot of support, it's very good for the progress of the project later.
because this project brings a very interesting concept.
I conducted a survey among my friends, this project is really interesting for people, which like esport   Cool
almost hit soft cap, keep ur hard work eip, i always suport!  Grin Grin

any project in the gaming arena is really interesting, I’m sure that this project will help a lot of gamers all over the World
I am pleased with the positive attitude of the community towards the project.

Popularity of esports will garantee the success for EIPlatform, no doubt
Concept is awesome and well-thought, it an outcome of hard work

this is great,

keep support this project guys i believe in this team project will bring us to the moon   Shocked
almost hit soft cap, keep ur hard work eip, i always suport!  Grin Grin

Popularity of esports will garantee the success for EIPlatform, no doubt
Concept is awesome and well-thought, it an outcome of hard work
This project is indeed very good and promising, a project which has excellent benefits. success always for this project.

you're right. Today I tweeted in my twitter about EIPlatform. let more people find out about a wonderful project.
This project is indeed very good and promising, a project which has excellent benefits. success always for this project.
I believe and believe this project will achieve success, because this project has a pretty good attraction, almost everyone now likes games, and many of them want to be a professional gamer, this project is the container of it all.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
a great project and a great team. Success is very close to you and we are on your side with you. You made a difference and took care. Congratulations

They are without a doubt very professional and have the potential and all skills to make this project become very successful.
Jump to: