Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 164. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I really like this project, I am also interested in investing here, this project has a very good program and has a considerable opportunity, so I have no doubt participate in this project. let for those who have not participated there is still a chance in this Token Sale session
i will enjoy this project when the project lauch, when u playing u earn some and become some
Activity: 98
I like the project too as I believe it would be great success in the coming months/years. Let's us help spread good word about the the project with every media we know. Let the world know EIP is exist and I believe the investor will come.
a successful project that has not left me without courtesy,I believe that the firm is the best offer on the market,don't pass it by . great designed whitepaper and believable roadmap. I wish success to this one!
I believe this will be a great project,it's nice to see that people could use different coins at your platform,that's quite helpful
this project has a good idea, but it looks like this project needs support from investors Wink
its a great project because you can enjoy while earning money   Grin
gamers player will enjoy this platform, I hope eiplatform purpose will through the player around the world.
with this I am sure will many gamers from the amateur to professional class will join the EIPlatform
I really like your purpose, that is you will ample opportunities for the monetization of the career as a professional gamer.
The prestige of being recognized in the eSports world is more promising than the financial gain that the EIP platform could give. EIPlatform is a philanthropic idea from the team dev who created the token. I have hopes that this could be a promising ICO.
Every year, more and more people are interested in eSports. And if for some it's a hobby, then for others it's an opportunity to make money.

I am agree, making money online is now more fun than ever before.

yes, to support amizing project, to prove this is a good project

With the huge growth of e-sports this EIPlatform seems to be a very powerful tool for satisfying gamer's needs

Good luck for the team! The concept of a prospective project. Good luck and rapid development!
I hope the devs will really focus on the development of this project to make it one of the most successful ICO. I'm so excited for more updates!
I think there is nothing wrong with that, the project will be better prepared. Roll Eyes
Every year, more and more people are interested in eSports. And if for some it's a hobby, then for others it's an opportunity to make money.

With the huge growth of e-sports this EIPlatform seems to be a very powerful tool for satisfying gamer's needs

I will wait and follow of token sale and official start of project!
Activity: 27
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion.
Jump to: