Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 166. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
                                                                                        https://i.imgur.com/LhcbsId.jpg

Today we gald to share our good news!
Yesterday a nice person joind our team!
Prof. Dr. Rudolf Mauch became our official Senior Advisor
He has great professional experience

1. Managing Partner of Mauch&Partner Management Consultancy since 1999

2. Professor of Economics at University of Praque / Check Republic since 2004

3. Professor at University of Applied Science Pforzheim / Germany since 2003

4. Co-founder and CFO at Blockchain start-up MOBIUZ tech Singapore

5. Advisor to Blockchain start-up Dafzo P2P Logistics

6. Advisor to Blockchain start-up Welltrado

7. Advisor to Blockchain start-up Blockstocks
We gald to welcome our new team member!
#EIPlatform team)

I want to support the project  Shocked
I hope EIPlatform project has a very big future, I think this project is a long term project. A lot of People gathered around this project day by day since they realized the potential of this project
Activity: 98
EIP is an eSports gaming platform based on the blockchain, promising project. Strong team I have enrolled for the the bounty program. thank you. good luck
The eSports market is growing rapidly, more and more people are watching eSports streams instead of regular football. I think EIP will be a very popular platform. having studied in detail the white paper I'm sure.
                                                                                        https://i.imgur.com/LhcbsId.jpg

#EIPlatform team)

WOW! he is cool!
I think this is really wonderful project, everybody should join with it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
AWESOME! I love me an e-sports project because, let's face it, esports are going to eclipse real sports in the future. They are way more engaging and fun, in my humble opinion.
Also – I think this project is the BEST among the esports projects on BitcoinTalk. Seriously.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

#EIPlatform team)
Which market will the project focus on? The project will be global and will provide services around the world or not?
The project has a really great perspective and will help many people. Both business and ordinary users. Let's see how this all works. I think to buy tokens already now while discounts still work.
I really like to lead streams I would like to understand how this all will work. A very good project that can help us all.
Tell me please where can I spend the earned tokens within the network? I would like to understand if I buy tokens now for what I can spend them afterwards. Maybe I should do it.
Let's see how this all works. But judging by the fact that I read a lot of advantages from the project in comparison with other projects. I think the tokens will grow in value until the end of the year.
the platform will offer a lot of modules that will unite all areas of e-sports in one ecosystem. It will be really cool and convenient for users.
It's great that there will be a module of any rates to make the project more popular. I think betting on blockchain is just fine and safe.
I read that the platform somehow will be able to screen out bots, tell me how this will all happen to me just interesting.

Perhaps AI will somehow analyze the activity of users on different factors and introduce any sanctions.
I read that the platform somehow will be able to screen out bots, tell me how this will all happen to me just interesting.
I really like this project, an interesting idea, and a good team of developers.  Good luck!

Yes the project really scale. I would like to know in more detail how the developers are going to make a profit. Will it be a percentage of advertising or something else?
This is a very money sector for this project will be able to become successful and earn a lot. This is very interesting news for us all.
At the moment this is one of the best projects that will work for the long term. I'm thinking of buying a few tokens right now. This is a great option for a long time.

This is a good option that can help us all. I think to buy tokens while discounts still work.

I think no one will tell you this. But the prospect is quite large, the project has every chance of making X20. I think that the project can become successful and take its place in the market.
Jump to: