Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 167. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I really like this project, an interesting idea, and a good team of developers.  Good luck!
At the moment this is one of the best projects that will work for the long term. I'm thinking of buying a few tokens right now. This is a great option for a long time.

This is a good option that can help us all. I think to buy tokens while discounts still work.
Activity: 154
At the moment this is one of the best projects that will work for the long term. I'm thinking of buying a few tokens right now. This is a great option for a long time.
I will follow the project and for the news. In the future, I'll postore buy a few tokens. Good luck with the development of friends.

I agree with you that such information will make the project more open for future investors. I will wait for new announcements.
I will follow the project and for the news. In the future, I'll postore buy a few tokens. Good luck with the development of friends.
Great project is a strong team! I think you will succeed. It's nice to learn more about the team in more detail.
Moreover, the project will exclude intermediaries and this share of remuneration can be distributed among the audience.
Please tell us how the company will reward fans and audience? Will there be any bonus programs or something in this spirit?

I think the audience will receive a percentage of the advertising that will be on the platform it will be chesno in relation to all. Perhaps the admins will tell more.
Please tell us how the company will reward fans and audience? Will there be any bonus programs or something in this spirit?
Will you develop a betting module for matches and tournaments? It would be healthy to think the community should appreciate everything.
I think the project has every chance of becoming successful. Especially if you know that the project offers such prospects. I hope that I can earn as an investor.
I noticed that the project has a very powerful team. I think she will be able to make the project popular and in demand. Good luck, guys, I'm with you!

Yes, the demand must be really great, as more and more people are involved in this topic. I think a very relevant project for the future.

Yes, the industry of e-sports is constantly growing and the platform will be able to unite around a huge audience I think so.
I noticed that the project has a very powerful team. I think she will be able to make the project popular and in demand. Good luck, guys, I'm with you!

Yes, the demand must be really great, as more and more people are involved in this topic. I think a very relevant project for the future.
Recently, e-sports has become a very cash and promising direction. I think this is a good investment for a long time.
I would like to know with what exchanges are negotiating on the listing of tokens? It is important to know for all investors who want to make money on this.

Usually the list of exchanges for which the token will be added will be announced after the sale of the tokens. But we will wait for information from the developers.
I would like to know with what exchanges are negotiating on the listing of tokens? It is important to know for all investors who want to make money on this.
This platform will be able to change the world of e-sports in some way. I will wait for the launch of the platform with impatience. This should help many gamers and streamers  Cool

Well, the main thing is that initially the project had a large audience and that there were many advantages. Then the project will have millions of users.
This platform will be able to change the world of e-sports in some way. I will wait for the launch of the platform with impatience. This should help many gamers and streamers  Cool
This is a fine coin. I will join here and will be keeping an eye on the community from this point forward. I do hope I will be qualified after joining all the available channels for this coin. Thank you and good luck to all.

I think everything is very well explained in white paper. You can study all the technical documentation and you will understand everything about the whole project.
Jump to: