Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 19. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello. How long will the 20% discount be valid?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey there. What about raffling the unsold tokens off rather than destroying all the tokens? It would be a great promo.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Why not start with the development of the mobile app? The smartphones are more popular than PC now, especially in India and China.
Activity: 98
Good afternoon. How are you going to attract innovative vendors? Can you offer them anything unique?
Activity: 252
Hey there. Do i still have time to purchase the tokens with a discount on the ICO?
If you’ve signed up in advance, you definitely have such an opportunity. Check your e-mail.
Activity: 308
Hey there. Do i still have time to purchase the tokens with a discount on the ICO?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hey there. Why did you decided to attract the means for the development of the platform with the help of the tokens rather than via usual venture capital investment?
Hamster will implement full-fledged decentralization, so it’d be silly to use one innovation technology but ignore the other one.
But wouldnt this reduce the costs of attraction of investors and promotion? It seems to be that the difference could be quite significant.
First, it couldnt, believe my experience. Secondly, this opens potential for mechanisms like blockchain voting.
Okay, taking into accout the current demand for cryptocurrencies, i can understand the developers. But why not make tokens permanent? Why should u buy it out and burn it, destroy completely?
Activity: 238
Hey there. Why did you decided to attract the means for the development of the platform with the help of the tokens rather than via usual venture capital investment?
Hamster will implement full-fledged decentralization, so it’d be silly to use one innovation technology but ignore the other one.
But wouldnt this reduce the costs of attraction of investors and promotion? It seems to be that the difference could be quite significant.
First, it couldnt, believe my experience. Secondly, this opens potential for mechanisms like blockchain voting.
Activity: 238
Activity: 406
Will users, who will have purchased vendor’s products at other sites, be able to leave feedback about it on Hamster? I think that's not a bad idea.
Activity: 266
Hello. What is meant by transparent accounting of faulty goods? I think that if the information about it is public, it can negatively affect the sales rate of specific vendors.
Activity: 280
It is really easy to choose products on your site. But what if I want to pre-order some product? Will I have that opportunity?
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
It is great that they have raised more than 1mil$ in such as a short span but i want to ask connecting manufacturers to buyer is a good idea but what about delivery issue,there were recently many competitor to amazon but they lost due to delivery issue only.it will not be easy to go against amazon and not all knows about blockchain stuff, majority of crypto user cares only of crypto price not its tech.is there any marketing plan and how you able to accomplish delivery feat?
Activity: 240
I join in and support this coin. Wink
Activity: 252
Hello. Does anyone remember how much money was raised on the pre-ICO?
If my memory does not play me false, the counter on the website indicated more than a million dollars.
Activity: 196
Why is it necessary to verify vendors' production capabilities?
It’s necessary in order to ensure the stability of supply to the end user and maintain the platform’s reputation.
But what if a vendor is not a producer and he only resells producer’s invention products? How will you verify him in this case?
First of all, Hamster is being developed as a platform for direct contact between producers and buyers. Secondly, it is likely that they will check only the final producer.
I understand that. It’s just some producers are not able to promote their product by themselves, which deprives them of their earnings.
I suppose that it will be incredibly easy to hire someone to do that for a share of profits. Besides, resellers make huge margins.

Are you trying to say that a reseller, that overprice products, will fall under the price lowering mechanism?
Activity: 266
Why is it necessary to verify vendors' production capabilities?
It’s necessary in order to ensure the stability of supply to the end user and maintain the platform’s reputation.
But what if a vendor is not a producer and he only resells producer’s invention products? How will you verify him in this case?
First of all, Hamster is being developed as a platform for direct contact between producers and buyers. Secondly, it is likely that they will check only the final producer.
I understand that. It’s just some producers are not able to promote their product by themselves, which deprives them of their earnings.
I suppose that it will be incredibly easy to hire someone to do that for a share of profits. Besides, resellers make huge margins.
Activity: 196
Hello. Does anyone remember how much money was raised on the pre-ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: