Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 18. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Usually the main reason of the growth of the mark-ups is the middle man. Will you work with vendors only directly?

Yes, we are working with the vendor directly!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Aren't you afraid that language barriers can become an obstacle in communication between a seller and a buyer?

In the 21st century. There is an unbelievable number of online translators. So, I don't think that that would be a problem for Hamster.

However, translators are quite incorrect sometimes, which spoils an end user’s impression of a //producer.

Believe me, if it is the only producer of a certain product in the world, then language barriers won’t matter.
I absolutely agree, and Chinese trading platforms prove this. People do not care where to buy a device, if only it is unique and affordable. And a manual in English, I think, can be written by any vendor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello. Aren't you afraid that language barriers can become an obstacle in communication between a seller and a buyer?

In the 21st century. There is an unbelievable number of online translators. So, I don't think that that would be a problem for Hamster.

However, translators are quite incorrect sometimes, which spoils an end user’s impression of a //producer.

Believe me, if it is the only producer of a certain product in the world, then language barriers won’t matter.

Activity: 336

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Can I buy tokens on the ICO for fiat currency?
As far as I know, only cryptocurrencies will be accepted. Although, you’d better ask representatives of the platform.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Can I buy tokens on the ICO for fiat currency?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Do you plan to switch to your own blockchain, or you are satisfied with the terms offered by Emercoin?
What tools of digital trust do you plan to implement in the first place? Why is this so important for your platform?
The main tool, that appeared on Hamster, for sure, is the blockchain itself, and on its basis will be developed the others.
Please give examples of these "others". My version of the white paper is exclusively about the blockchain.
Isn't that obvious? Decentralization, smart-contracts and other attributes usual to trading platforms of new generation.
Well, will there be some sort of arbitration on the platform, that will be aimed at resolving disputes between users?
Of course, regulators will be present. At the same time, the Hamster team is committed to giving its users maximum freedom.
This is a laudable intention, but I'm still afraid that after the platform is handed over to vendors, there may be a lot of problems. So, it is better not to give it to vendors, but to a group of qualified managers, that are selected by vendors. It will be much safer.
Activity: 350
What tools of digital trust do you plan to implement in the first place? Why is this so important for your platform?
The main tool, that appeared on Hamster, for sure, is the blockchain itself, and on its basis will be developed the others.
Please give examples of these "others". My version of the white paper is exclusively about the blockchain.
Isn't that obvious? Decentralization, smart-contracts and other attributes usual to trading platforms of new generation.
Well, will there be some sort of arbitration on the platform, that will be aimed at resolving disputes between users?
Of course, regulators will be present. At the same time, the Hamster team is committed to giving its users maximum freedom.
Activity: 392
Theoretically, can I order the delivery of the product from your site as a gift? In other words, the recipient and the one who pays for goods are be different persons.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello. Where can I find information about which delivery services are your partners? Or is it still confidential?
Activity: 93
What kind of goods do you sell?
Activity: 294
Hello. How long will the 20% discount be valid?
If my calculations are correct, then not more than five days. Hurry up!
Pages:
Jump to: